Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pics Of My Car With Sticks
Ok so I finally took pic's of my car with the FOCUSCANADA.NET stickers on them and I even found out how to post (its a great day for me) So here is my car washed and with sticks

IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb40/canadianst/07st006.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb40/canadianst/tmpphpeG8ONt.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb40/canadianst/07st003.jpg[/IMG]
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
[Image: 07st006.jpg]
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
[Image: tmpphpeG8ONt.jpg]
NICE!

Love the black with the low-rise wing. Ultra-tasteful. :D
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Aug 4 2007, 10:15 PM Wrote:NICE!

Love the black with the low-rise wing. Ultra-tasteful. :D
[right][snapback]245759[/snapback][/right]

Thanks I like it a lot too :D I thought at the time I didn't want the SAP1 wing because it looked to "fast and the furious" and I wanted a sleeper, but I saw an 06 with the big wing and I like it. Oh well if I can find that wing else wear i'll get it if not I'll spend it on power :ph34r:
Looks good! And yea, i'm growing on the new bench park wing too... it looks alright. Where did you take these pics?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
I see Hard water stains... You need to dry that s*** before the sun bakes it on.

Nice though, Wish my 00 would shine up like that still.
I like that look (GFX front end and the reasonable spoiler)

Makes me think about doing that to mine actually :huh:

NefCanuck
Chromey,Aug 5 2007, 11:28 AM Wrote:I see Hard water stains... You need to dry that s*** before the sun bakes it on.

Nice though, Wish my 00 would shine up like that still.
[right][snapback]245780[/snapback][/right]

Ya I was pissed last time I go through a drive thru. I will stick to my Mr.Clean and save a buck or two.
euro_zx5,Aug 5 2007, 11:17 AM Wrote:Looks good! And yea, i'm growing on the new bench park wing too... it looks alright. Where did you take these pics?
[right][snapback]245779[/snapback][/right]

Ya its nice and plain, I kinda like the big wing though. I took the pics at the Esso at King and Greenhill after I filled up at Sunoco.
NefCanuck,Aug 5 2007, 09:05 PM Wrote:I like that look (GFX front end and the reasonable spoiler)

Makes me think about doing that to mine actually :huh:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]245803[/snapback][/right]

In the winter time the front acts like a snow plow and If you lower it withe the GFX kit you are bound to leave the front on someones driveway <_< I do like the look of it though.
IIRC, the ST only comes with the "low" spoiler on the back.
The high one is not an option for the ST.
Your cars looking great, now go put some tint ;)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gravter,Aug 5 2007, 10:05 PM Wrote:IIRC, the ST only comes with the "low" spoiler on the back.
The high one is not an option for the ST.
Your cars looking great, now go put some tint ;)
[right][snapback]245815[/snapback][/right]
Ya tint this week if I have time, I'm thinking 25%-30% all around. So I guess that ST I saw had to go through alot of b.s. to get it.
Canadian ST,Aug 6 2007, 06:01 AM Wrote:Ya tint this week if I have time, I'm thinking 25%-30% all around. So I guess that ST I saw had to go through alot of b.s. to get it.
[right][snapback]245819[/snapback][/right]

Unless it was a USA ST.
It's just the Canadian ST that can't be ordered with the rally spoiler.
As for the tint, I got 20% all around, but some find it too dark.
But I like it ;)
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
Gravter,Aug 6 2007, 06:52 AM Wrote:
Canadian ST,Aug 6 2007, 06:01 AM Wrote:Ya tint this week if I have time, I'm thinking 25%-30% all around. So I guess that ST I saw had to go through alot of b.s. to get it.
[right][snapback]245819[/snapback][/right]

Unless it was a USA ST.
It's just the Canadian ST that can't be ordered with the rally spoiler.
As for the tint, I got 20% all around, but some find it too dark.
But I like it ;)
[right][snapback]245824[/snapback][/right]
Ya I had 10% all around in my monte carlo and it was way to dark when backing up. I'll do 30% or maybe blend a bit, who knows?