Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm So Done With This Weather.
This weather IS depressing...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

This weather is s***.

Honestly last year at this timet the weather was beautiful. I remember cuz i had put my summer rims on good friday last year and never once worried about it snowing afterwards. This year, its snowed lightly 3 or 4 times since I put them on.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Every April, it's me and my buddy wondering why none of the patios are open yet because it's so damn warm (they usually open May1)

this year, it's just miserable.

and There's even more bad news... afte a warm day or two, we dip back down below seasonal norms for the rest of the month...

[Image: weather.jpg]

this blows.

This coming weekend my be the time to do mine...however, there are soem friggin' nasty potholes out there this year.
5cm of snow here. Park focus in garage, take bmw out. :rolleyes:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Apr 16 2007, 09:00 AM Wrote:This coming weekend my be the time to do mine...however, there are soem friggin' nasty potholes out there this year.
[right][snapback]234890[/snapback][/right]

You aren't kidding, some freakin' craters on the Toronto area 401 going east in the express lanes (around the Yonge/Bayview strech) doesn't matter what lane yer in, perpare to hold on to your steering wheel like your life depends on it... Likely because it does :ph34r:

NefCanuck
It was cool but calm when we left yesterday... and it's going to 19 here today. It's cooling off later this week, but we'll see what happens.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Rain has stopped here downtown and seems to be lightening up a bit.
Well looks like the nice weather is coming this weekend, I just hope it sticks around.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

highs for the weekend have now dropped to 12-13C ... there goes the nice weather.. :(

darkpuppet,Apr 17 2007, 08:56 AM Wrote:highs for the weekend have now dropped to 12-13C ... there goes the nice weather.. :(
[right][snapback]235089[/snapback][/right]

-pfft- I'll take it as long as its sunny... I have to try and clean up the interior of the car at some point <_<

NefCanuck
I am getting both cars washed on Thursday.

That means DO NOT put away your snow shovels, you are going to need them.

I don't control the weather yet but will one day.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!