Nomex Spider
Vented Voice Coil

Cap:
Bassworx - BC1F

Box:
Bassworx - Wedge Sealed Single 12"

Should be here Next Week.

Thoughts please Good or Bad.
From what i've heard (literally) Bassworx makes some great boxes!

Looks are nothing, when I hear it i'll judge! :P When is FC's next big g2g again? :D

Sweet looking sub though! Almost like castone's...

[Image: ultimate_T3series.gif]
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Oct 21 2006, 10:29 PM Wrote:From what i've heard (literally) Bassworx makes some great boxes!

Looks are nothing, when I hear it i'll judge! :P When is FC's next big g2g again? :D

Sweet looking sub though! Almost like castone's...

[Image: ultimate_T3series.gif]
[right][snapback]212865[/snapback][/right]
Dont need a Big meet to Get together for a Few Frosties.

Sub Reminds me a bit of a W7

As for the Box, Im not sure If i should go Ported or Not. Waiting to Here Back from the Seller.

BTW Its all BNIB.
Bassworx ported boxes are the reason I have so much faith in the first place. My buddy has a ported Bassworx box, and it sounds nearly good, if not better at times, than my sealed box and more powerful setup! And the W7 is exactly what castone has.

And where are you located again?
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro_zx5,Oct 22 2006, 10:09 AM Wrote:Bassworx ported boxes are the reason I have so much faith in the first place. My buddy has a ported Bassworx box, and it sounds nearly good, if not better at times, than my sealed box and more powerful setup! And the W7 is exactly what castone has.

And where are you located again?
[right][snapback]212888[/snapback][/right]

I've got a bassworx sealed box for my 2 tens. Its a really nice looking box, and it sounds pretty good to.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Im In Acton, .5 hour away from you.
should decent man. i woulda opted for a single ported box myself to get a lil bit more output. ultimate is good gear from what ive heard of it.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
If it dosent hit the way i want... Im gunna build a SPL Box.
if ya want ill build ya sumptin man. tis an easy thing with the right tools.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
chromy where are you getting this stuff from if you dont mind me asking, and i have used the t3's didnt like em, so i got the t2's in my car now. and alot of my buddies have used the amps and most of them have been defective.and the magnets arent that big on the T3's lol sorry i had to this s*** is horrible
[img]http://www.focuscanada.net/images/fc_logo_black.gif[img]
Sorry bud, no soliciting sales until you have 100 posts, and post in the the for Sale section when you do reach 100 posts. We have to protect our regular members. -Thx Management
It my not be fast but its LOUD
ZTS_DJ,Oct 26 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:chromy where are you getting this stuff from if you dont mind me asking, and i have used the t3's didnt like em, so i got the t2's in my car now. and alot of my buddies have used the amps and most of them have been defective.and the magnets arent that big on the T3's lol sorry i had to this s*** is horrible
[right][snapback]213488[/snapback][/right]
Ok The T3 12 Rocks... Just a Monstar, The T2 Amp IS a POS, Ive gone threw 2 now.
http://www.poweracoustik.com

use their stuff for my whole system except for my HU. Next and last mod for my stereo is the Sirius JVC interface unit that lets my JVC HU act as the tuner/display for sirius instead of getting the starmate. FM in Renfrew county sux...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
This is the Set up Now After Changing s***...

Ultimate 12.3 X2 subs
Ported Basswox box
Ultimate T3 500-D amp
1F Cap
Line driver

And Im Still using my Alpine HU

It just pound the s*** outa me.

And has Great SQ

If you wanna check this gear out Look at
Ultimate.com

If you wanna buy Look at
http://www.smartass.bz Tell Steve Ross that Chromey Or JP sent you.