Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Millau Bridge Trip
FFOC trip to Millau in the south of France....

On the Eurotunnel
[Image: CNV00034.jpg]

A little Village ;)
[Image: CNV00029.jpg]

Gorge du Tarn
[Image: CNV00003.jpg]

Lunch, ST170 stylee
[Image: CNV00029-1.jpg]

Overlooking the bridge
[Image: CNV00008.jpg]
[Image: CNV00030.jpg]

Under the bridge !
[Image: Millau4CNV00032.jpg]
[Image: Millau4CNV00034.jpg]
Focus ST170, Powerworks Big Boost SC kit, gasflowed ported and polished cylinder head, Piper exhaust cam vernier pulley, Hayward & Scott custom exhaust, RT Sports CAT, Omex 710 engine management, Magnecor KV-85 HT leads, Fidanza aluminium flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage IV clutch, Black Diamond front brake discs, Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads, EGR bodykit and spoiler, Cervinis Mach 5 bonnet, Defi gauges, Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter.
To come.....Staenz conn rods, JE custom pistons, Aquamist, Mocal oil cooler, KW Variant II coilovers, H&R anti-roll bars, Hughes Eng rear strut brace, uprated oil pump, LCR Camber plates, Rear camber bolts, Ferriday exhaust gasket, wheels.
Which one is faster?
Did you drive across it?

awesome sights tho..

p.s. Is it me, or is there a light out on the bridge?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I think there is one light is out on the bridge. Is that an 'actual' Focus RS in the last picture?
2004 Ford Focus ZX5 MTX75 - Liquid Grey -

15.7 @ 86mph

1994 Pontiac Trans AM 25th Anniversary 6 spd -

12.3 @ 110mph

2013 Ford Focus ST - Oxford White

1/4 TBD
[Image: image,Burnin1,black,blue.png]
Yes that is very much so a real Focus RS. As to the question of which is faster ? Well that particular RS is putting out 280BHP and is no match for my ST170 :D

And yes, there is a light out on the bridge. We went across twice, shooting some video the second time.
Focus ST170, Powerworks Big Boost SC kit, gasflowed ported and polished cylinder head, Piper exhaust cam vernier pulley, Hayward & Scott custom exhaust, RT Sports CAT, Omex 710 engine management, Magnecor KV-85 HT leads, Fidanza aluminium flywheel, Clutchmasters Stage IV clutch, Black Diamond front brake discs, Ferodo DS2500 front brake pads, EGR bodykit and spoiler, Cervinis Mach 5 bonnet, Defi gauges, Steeda Tri-Ax short shifter.
To come.....Staenz conn rods, JE custom pistons, Aquamist, Mocal oil cooler, KW Variant II coilovers, H&R anti-roll bars, Hughes Eng rear strut brace, uprated oil pump, LCR Camber plates, Rear camber bolts, Ferriday exhaust gasket, wheels.
Love the Photos, I think the Euro tunnel would creep me out driving in it as it looks soo small, but yeah I think it's cool you have a Canadian web site on your bumper while you did this too lol.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Amazing photography and it looks like you had a blast ;)

NefCanuck
thats an amazing bridge.
'03 Focus SVT
Those are some real nice pics. I thought it was real cool that you had a canadian website on the bumper too.

Have you bought parts of zx3tuning before or did you just like the sticker?
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Frost__2001,Jun 27 2006, 11:41 PM Wrote:Love the Photos, I think the Euro tunnel would creep me out driving in it as it looks soo small, but yeah I think it's cool you have a Canadian web site on your bumper while you did this too lol.
[right][snapback]195595[/snapback][/right]

Thats in the train !!! LOL
[Image: cw100.jpg]

I bought my Powerworks SC kit and some other sundry items from Mitch.
Only fair he gets a bit of advertising on the "Continent" :D
Frost__2001,Jun 27 2006, 06:41 PM Wrote:Love the Photos, I think the Euro tunnel would creep me out driving in it as it looks soo small, [right][snapback]195595[/snapback][/right]

:rofl:

Thanks, I needed a good ROFL session.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!