Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Computer Printer
Im looking for used Printer...nothing to big something that prints good.

Anybody selling one?
Turbo arrived!
Do you want photo quality, or something for black text?

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Nov 7 2005, 03:55 PM Wrote:Do you want photo quality, or something for black text?

Ryan
[right][snapback]154231[/snapback][/right]

For both really.
Turbo arrived!
Buy new then. It's not worth buying used.

Once you buy ink & cables for a used one, you can have a new one.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.a...671&catid=21194

Check that out...

Ryan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
If you can afford it, go to the Epson C66...

http://www.staples.ca/ENG/Catalog/cat_sku....&affixedcode=WW

Seperate ink cartridges, and great photo quality. I have the C86 myself.

If you have to go used, try to find a used HP that uses the 78 colour cartridge and the 45 black cartridge. The Deskjet 945, 960, 965 etc. and the original Photo Smart series (Ps1000, Ps1150, etc.) use them. They offer the highest page yield for a home printer per cartridge, and they do quite well with photo quality.

The Canon stuff from 2 years ago is quite good too. The i550, i560 and i850 offer goo page yields, good print quality, and quite reliable.

Ryan <- ex-salesman of computers, printers & digital cameras
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Printers now a days BLOW ASS....why because you can buy one for oh lets say about 70-90 bucks..but the friggin' ink cartridges cost over a 100 bucks...(if you have to buy more than one for the color ones)....so buy one.....and when the ink runs out...toss the whole thing in the trash and go out and buy a brand new printer....TADA
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Just be careful the new printers only have sample cartiges with 30% full cartidges or do not include the colour cartridge.
David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
HP DeskJet series... normally you can buy an upscale-engined printer that has the best quality for less than a mid-range all-in-one.

Love the colour correctness.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.