Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If You Could Start Over On Your Focus?
Yes, I would :D

Even Sara says she loves the tint-out look. And who here is crazy enough to argue that with their wife? :blink:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
i can't really complain :D lol..i'm just starting out, but i would have gone with a 5 speed instead of an ATX, and also spent more on the engine than anything else
I'm kinda right on my target for what i had planned......

I should've gone s/c first, but now i'm glad i didn't so i can get Powerworks

Plan is have the car all modded to my hearsts content by the time I make it's last payment :D
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
1stly, i wouldn't have let the tools from tuner transformation even touch my car.

Barring that, it would go with the powerworks blower, wingswest kit, minus the whale tail, be sporting the same SHM suspension, but wearing beautiful OZ chrono evolutions, and willwood brakes.

From there, life would be dandy with some unstolen ICE..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Hmm.. with the svt.

I would have kept the JRSC, waited for the big boost kit.

got some nice TEIN or Bilstien Coilovers. Prothane bushings.

OZ records w/ AOE32R's

Exterior- RS headlights + F2 Performance RS Widebody kit.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Ok, here's the jist. Adam has taken enough kicking in the teeth and teasing about the niteshade. i am the worst offender and have apologized for being overzealous to him.

I am asking that we back off on the teasing with the niteshade and let bygones be bygones. It's getting a little old anyway.

Besides, we have a new guy/old guy with new name to harass that thinks one of our oldest and most upstanding member is a liar! Let's get 'em boys!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Would of bought the right parts from scratch instaad of going threw 3 different exahusts, 2 different lowering kits, 2 set of rims.

One thing I wish I would of done most was bought the focus used.
meford4u,Jul 20 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:Ok, here's the jist.  Adam has taken enough kicking in the teeth and teasing about the niteshade.  i am the worst offender and have apologized for being overzealous to him.

I am asking that we back off on the teasing with the niteshade and let bygones be bygones.  It's getting a little old anyway.

Besides, we have a new guy/old guy with new name to harass that thinks one of our oldest and most upstanding member is a liar!  Let's get 'em boys!
[right][snapback]123972[/snapback][/right]

now thats what i call family *tear*
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
1. mtx

Thats it. I love how my car looks now.
Run your car, not your mouth
Mason,Jul 20 2005, 06:07 PM Wrote:Dont get a focus lol
[right][snapback]123862[/snapback][/right]

word.
if i could do it again, i would have gotten a manual Zetec wagon!
ZX3TUNING,Jul 21 2005, 11:19 PM Wrote:if i could do it again, i would have gotten a manual Zetec wagon!
[right][snapback]124376[/snapback][/right]

a wagon mitch? i woulda never thaught!
meford4u,Jul 20 2005, 06:23 PM Wrote:Ok, here's the jist.  Adam has taken enough kicking in the teeth and teasing about the niteshade.  i am the worst offender and have apologized for being overzealous to him.

I am asking that we back off on the teasing with the niteshade and let bygones be bygones.  It's getting a little old anyway.

Besides, we have a new guy/old guy with new name to harass that thinks one of our oldest and most upstanding member is a liar!  Let's get 'em boys!
[right][snapback]123972[/snapback][/right]

Alright alright....

I'm on board.
If I could start over I would have gotten the stereo set-up I wanted instead of being talked in to getting a different set-up. I also would have asked more questions about different body shops, to see which one has the better reputation, before dropping off my car to get the kit painted/installed. I also would have use my contacts, people who offered to help me out and suggested places to go, more.
Maybe in a couple more years I will have another stock Focus to play around with.
Natasha
IF I STARTED OVER - in all honesty i would probably get an AUDI WAGON - I LLLOOOOVVVVEEEE the audi wagon
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instead of spending all of this money on my ZX3, I should have sold it and bought bluetoy's already modded SVT. Then I would have had a car that is 2 years newer with the horsepower advantage of the SVT for not much more than I spent already. Bluetoy's decition to sell was six months too late for me, at least I have his headlights now.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.