Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amp And Wiring Kit Showed Up This Morning
Stuff arrived in excellent shape... now to just drop it in sometime this week. I'm a tad bit busy tonight - figures.

Oh, and the surprise was indeed a surprise... now to mount it! :D

Focis8nt comes through again... well done man. Oh, PM me later about Oscar's order dude, or hit me up over MSN.

I'll post pics tonight of the new stuff.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Wicked. Can't wait to see when it's all hooked up. Planning on coming down to Toronto anytime soon?
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Unfortunately, not before the wedding.

However, we will be leavin the wheels with my 'rents for the 2 weeks we're gone.

If we come down on the Friday, we could chill Friday night or Saturday before we leave Sunday morning.

That's June 4th on the Saturday if you guys wanna get something together :)

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Paul,

You have that diagram or pics on how to install wiring behind the trim handy? Going to be doing the install after work!!

It's a solid plastic grommet in the firewall... fer dam sakes! :angry:

I was hoping I didn't have to directly drill anything... GRRRRR.

Got 'er all installed and tuned nicely... uhm, people can knock Legacy all they want, but DAMN they've improved their s**t in the last few years. I can't believe the quality coming out of this thing!

I admittedly had my reservations about the amp, and it might not be a true 1200W peak thump (good thing for my sub - it's on loan!), but HOLY CRAP. The sub is nice and punchy, but gets ALL the low freqs in there... right down to the cutoff.

Uh J, I need some Dynamat for behind my rear license plate - I can physically slap people with my plate when she punches :D :lol:

Also, the adjustable bass boost is nice when your passengers "change" from day to day... :lol:

Install pics are coming this afternoon, need to offload them off the camera.