Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jbl C608gti Competition Components (review)
I got these installed today from my local audio store. I use to have Infinity 6"x8" in there and I can honestly tell you that these speakers are that much better. They are the clearest speakers I've ever heard (I'm no speaker Guru so take it as you will). I played a store bought CD so that I could get the best sound quality out of them, and they totally shocked me. I recommend these speakers 100%.

Highs: Amazing midbass, and highs. Very clear sounding speakers.

Lows: Really big speakers/crossover so you better have a deep door to put them in.
thats good to hear man... im thinking of getting the Focal Access (Entry Level) Components Soon.
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
Focal = :D You wont be dissapointed. I gotta hear these JBL's one day.. i already have the focals but i want a LOUD set of components as well... its either these. the K2P's or the Utopias
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
yah maybe my parents will splurge for the high end focals... HAHA
*** 2000 Street Edition Sedan Album ***
(May Your New Owner Love You As I Did)
High end focals are sweet. I know two people with the components and both are pushing over 152 dB , and with the focals it offsets the bass enough to hear all the vocals (clearly and clean)

If you have the chance you might be able to catch steve at soundfx on thursday,friday or saturday. He has a yellow protege that was featured in pas, with a sick install.
2010 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T GT
2008 Jetta Sedan
2007 Colorado
2006 Jetta Wagon TDI (Totalled) (Monkey in the middle on 400)
2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (Totalled)
2000 ZX3 (Darknights 2nd place Focus)
im doin a focal/audison system V ERY soon. im pretty excited.
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.