Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My New Z
Here are two quick shots I took today.
Got her two weeks ago, havn't had much time to take nice pics but I thought I would post these for now.

http://img54.photobucket.com/albums/v166/J...us/HPIM0572.jpg

http://img54.photobucket.com/albums/v166/J...us/HPIM0571.jpg

My wife was driving, and well parked pretty close to the curb..................she can't drive it again for awhile. :rolleyes:

Jeremy
2005 Mazda3 Sport GT - Winning Blue Mica
2001 Focus ZTS - CD Silver (Sold)
sweet!
i love those things.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
Thoes front wheels are pretty dirty, tell your wife she can clean them up as punishment for parking so close to the curb.

Looks good though.
Black 2001 ZX3-Panasonic H/U, Kenwood amp (don't know how many watts), 10" RF Punch sub (good enough for the music I listen to)
Falken ZIEX ZE-512's
I've always had mixed feelings about that car... dunno if I love it or hate it. Either way, congrats. :D
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
wow nice car. there is a convertible around here.
'03 Focus SVT
f*cker.. :lol:

love it! looks great!
ZX3T gone..
Washed and waxed it last night. And took the Nismo sticker off the back(was from the previous owner)

Car is great, looks great, sounds great.

Looks nice in the garage sitting beside the Focus too.

Jeremy
2005 Mazda3 Sport GT - Winning Blue Mica
2001 Focus ZTS - CD Silver (Sold)
JSI,Jun 28 2004, 02:02 PM Wrote:Washed and waxed it last night. And took the Nismo sticker off the back(was from the previous owner)

Jeremy
don't lie.. the focus ruins the whole garage "scene" hehehe
ZX3T gone..
BerinG,Jun 28 2004, 10:15 AM Wrote:
JSI,Jun 28 2004, 02:02 PM Wrote:Washed and waxed it last night. And took the Nismo sticker off the back(was from the previous owner)

Jeremy
don't lie.. the focus ruins the whole garage "scene" hehehe
lol....I was gonna say, the Z doesnt need the focus beside it to look good. :P
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Sweet car man, those Z cars are sooo awesome. I seen a convertible one cruising the other day..... wow, and fast.... :D
those wheels look like the ones that came on the 'track' trim level

so is that vehicle going to see some road course use or will dodging shopping carts on your way to get groceries be the most 'sport' that car will see ?

sweet ride!!! i am drooling big time
Totaly what im getting next. I been converted to Nissan not to mention any ones names lol but ya.