Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTB - steering wheel and back seat?
WTB as Want to Borrow, not buy..

is there any of you removed steering wheel for an aftermarket and have steering wheel with airbag attached?
i am not going to connect it but have them on while insurance comes to me to keep my current policy.

can any of you borrow for me?
i will get you extra extra large coffee or something..beer?

let me know, i prefer local and i will pick up.

edit* i will need back seat as well..anybody have in your garage collecting dust?
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
i have sedan rear seats that may work for inspection purposes, for the steering wheel maybe try a wrecker like standard and go pull one
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily
What do you need?

I have a full ZX3, and Street edition Interior, and the steering wheel with airbag to borrow as my airbags never blew when was in the accident, you'd have to come to Brampton though. Let me know if your interested.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
pmd back at ya
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
thanks to frost_2001, bought rear seat
mod, lock this up plz

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  svt steering wheel _JET_ 7 3,710 03-01-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: _JET_