Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VW Freedriving Tour
It's not a "real" track day but fun none the less.
I did a similar event with Mini when they were releasing the Clubman. It's a fun way to use an hour or so.
I've signed up for Friday the 22nd, 3pm.

VW Freedriving
can I borrow your vdub so I can sign up?
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
Don't need one iirc.
They provide them.

The Freedriving Tour is coming
to Toronto!
The Volkswagen Freedriving Tour is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to discover Autobahn-ready performance in conditions you'll never get on the road.

It's also a chance to be coached by a professional driver who'll be with you in the passenger seat to help you show your Volkswagen a good time. And it's free!

Mistranslation from german to english?
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver
(07-08-2011, 10:08 AM)Mystake Wrote: The Freedriving Tour is coming
to Toronto!
The Volkswagen Freedriving Tour is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to discover Autobahn-ready performance in conditions you'll never get on the road.

It's also a chance to be coached by a professional driver who'll be with you in the passenger seat to help you show your Volkswagen a good time. And it's free!

Mistranslation from german to english?

A lot of manufacturers offer this kind of event to customers who recently purchased a car - sounds like the marketing copy from one of those.
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *