Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Weird Contest Win
So I get home tonight after the MASIV Monday meet and fire up my email.

In there is a notice that I've won a personal visit from Windowssecrets.com Editor at Large Fred Langa who'll be coming through my area in late August on his vacation and will be coming by to help me try to wring some more performance out of my old PC.

Man first living like Wiarton Willie and now this? :blink: I have the weirdest luck in all of creation I swear... LOL

NefCanuck
could it be because you're the only one who signs up for these contests?

We should do a fully tuned install on your system and see if the guy can actually 'squeeze' more performance out of it..

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Jun 4 2007, 09:48 PM Wrote:could it be because you're the only one who signs up for these contests?

We should do a fully tuned install on your system and see if the guy can actually 'squeeze' more performance out of it..
[right][snapback]240523[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Actually I'm the alternate winner as the first person they chose didn't get back to them fast enough (I'm wondering how the heck I can get them back the release affidavit in three business days by mail, guess I'd have to pay for faster mailing shrugs)

Now if only I could win the trip to Las Vegas tomorrow morning from the FAn 590... I mean I put in 14 entries for that :P

NefCanuck
Ok, so TWO people entered the contest... :lol:

Congrats on the second weird contest win... Will there be a third?

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
reldridge,Jun 5 2007, 06:48 AM Wrote:Ok, so TWO people entered the contest... :lol:

Congrats on the second weird contest win... Will there be a third?

Ryan
[right][snapback]240552[/snapback][/right]

Well, I did enter that contest to win a yellow Ford Focus ZX3 from French's Mustard... :ph34r:

NefCanuck