Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Procharger's Any Good?
A guy in my area is selling a zx3 kit. Are they any good? I haven't heard too much about these on these boards at least about anybody owning one.
some like them some don't.
tuning isn't really there so unless you are close to a reputable tuner you may have a hard time making your car run nicely.

who is selling and where are you located?
vantheman,May 21 2006, 03:22 PM Wrote:A guy in my area is selling a zx3 kit.  Are they any good?  I haven't heard too much about these on these boards at least about anybody owning one.
[right][snapback]188745[/snapback][/right]

I'm in London, Ont. and it comes with the tuning.
tuning does not cross over from car to car. even if your cars share the same ECU code they often do not run the same on the same tune for the same ECU code.

what kind of tuning does the kit come with?
By who?

there are a lot of blank spaces to fill in before i would pay for the kit...
ZX3TUNING,Jun 19 2006, 10:03 PM Wrote:tuning does not cross over from car to car. even if your cars share the same ECU code they often do not run the same on the same tune for the same ECU code.

what kind of tuning does the kit come with?
By who?

there are a lot of blank spaces to fill in before i would pay for the kit...
[right][snapback]193984[/snapback][/right]

You have to give me a chance to enter. I don't look at these forums everyday. If you have questions give me a call at 519-614-2466 ask for Sean.
umm, it's not me that needs to be asking you questions. you need to be asking the seller these questions to make sure you are not getting screwed on the deal!