Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simpson The Movie Trailer
coming soon...

Simpsons Movie Trailer
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Apr 3 2006, 07:42 AM Wrote:coming soon...

Simpsons Movie Trailer
[right][snapback]178723[/snapback][/right]

We'll the Simpsons had a good run, it had to all come to an end eventually.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
2001 ZTS,Apr 3 2006, 08:48 AM Wrote:We'll the Simpsons had a good run, it had to all come to an end eventually.
[right][snapback]178725[/snapback][/right]

Dr. Nick Riviera: "BYE BYE EVERYBODY!!!"
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
well they are signed up to do episodes till 2010 from what I heard on the radio a week or so ago, but I have to admit a Movie of the Simpsons sounds awsome ! i can't wait !
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
don't know how they are going to make the simpsons funny, thats going to be a challenge.
'03 Focus SVT
it could go either way really. I think since it's on the silver screen they should take it to the next level without fearing the censors. Anything less will be a disapointment.
***want to buy***
MBRP................ check
SCT Xcal2 ........ check
VF mounts
Adj. Dampers ... check
Meford's Mom.... sale pending
They need Conan O'brien back!!!
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
They originally said that they would end the series with a big screen version. They were about to end it all, so they started the movie.

Then, Fox backed ANOTHER dump truck full of money to Matt Groening's front door, and now we have a couple more years.
White 2001 ZX3
17" FRPP White Rally Wheels, KW Cup Kit (1.6"Wink, Progress 22mm Rear Sway, Short Ram Intake w/K&N Cone, Steeda 65mm TB, Ported 2k Manifold, FRPP 9mm Wires, MAC UDP, Clear Markers, OBX 4-1 Shorty Header, OBX ORP, FS Flex, 2nd Gen. MBRP Exhaust, FS/SCT Multi Chip

My Focus
My Photography
Stupide! :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transformers Movie Trailer Oscar The Grouch 16 3,188 07-08-2006, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Crazirich