Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wtb: Headlight Wiring Harness
My wiring harness is pooched. Noticed one of my headlights was out and when I swapped out the bulb and it was still out I took a closer look. The harness is broken and the wires frayed. Need a new one. Just one will do.

Need one that holds a 9003/H4 Bulb, preferably one from a Focus.

If you're going to a wreckers, please pick me up one. I won't be getting new headlights now for a while (if at all), so I need this to get me thru the winter :) Thanks.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
I should be able to pull the wiring out of my wrecked ones. So I understand, the wiring that runs from the plug on the inside of the lamp, to the bulb. I'm pretty sure it has three prongs on it...
Raine,Oct 25 2005, 11:07 PM Wrote:My wiring harness is pooched. Noticed one of my headlights was out and when I swapped out the bulb and it was still out I took a closer look. The harness is broken and the wires frayed. Need a new one. Just one will do.

Need one that holds a 9003/H4 Bulb, preferably one from a Focus.

If you're going to a wreckers, please pick me up one. I won't be getting new headlights now for a while (if at all), so I need this to get me thru the winter :) Thanks.
[right][snapback]151584[/snapback][/right]

If you fryied the socket make sure you have the right wattage bulb in there or it will happen again. 55/65 is max

Cheers
Alex
Been running 80w/80w for years, that's what buggered it in the first place. I really should invest in a heavy duty harness, but meh :P
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wiring harness kc focus 2 2,760 09-03-2010, 09:27 PM
Last Post: kc focus
  Factory Headlight Harness (scrapyard ?) scoobasteve 7 2,530 01-23-2006, 03:06 AM
Last Post: Fingers