Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fog Lights
i need people to post pics of their foglights
i want new fogs cuz mine r flaking the chrome off on the inside
does anyone have led or hid fogs???? :(
E.O MASIV
And you've got an 05? Get'em replaced under warranty then... and after that, then worry about replacing them with better ones. At least you could sell them.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
euro's got a point, get the replaced, then if you REALLY don't like them, sell em to cover a portion of a new set
I don't think there are many choices out there for foglights for an 05 yet, though I could be wrong.

Umm if anything I'd like to borrow one to try something ( to see if they fit into the 2002+ facelift bumper ) if they fit then you have a few choices.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Frost__2001,Jan 11 2006, 06:12 PM Wrote:I don't think there are many choices out there for foglights for an 05 yet, though I could be wrong.

Umm if anything I'd like to borrow one to try something ( to see if they fit into the 2002+ facelift bumper ) if they fit then you have a few choices.
[right][snapback]164621[/snapback][/right]

THERE YA GO....MY FOGLIGHT...PRETTY HUH...

[Image: Picture028.jpg]
"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Jan 11 2006, 08:35 PM Wrote:THERE YA GO....MY FOGLIGHT...PRETTY HUH...

[Image: Picture028.jpg]
[right][snapback]164637[/snapback][/right]

What did you use to paint that? If theres one thing on my '05 front end that I dispise it's the black plastic surround on the foglights, it looks so damn cheap 'cause it never stays black for long after its washed <_<

NefCanuck
^^

I went to the local paint shop with my paint code, and they matched it perfectly. They did use AUTOMOTIVE paint too. I was extremely happy with the results. Notice the center grill and my mirrors...did those as well.

I removed the cover, sanded it down and scuffed it up a bit, gave it like 3 coats of primer (grey automotive primer) and about 4 light coats of paint...let dry, re-install, and look cool.

"The weak shall inherit...........NOTHING"
Mods so far:
- 2 Inch Drop, Focus Sport Cold Air Intake, Street Glow 4 light strobe system,MBRP Cat back exhaust, 35% tint on front windows, 5% all around the rear. 1 Million Color Flowlighting Underglow kit, Inside and out. SPEEDHUT custom indiglo Guages, Sirius Satellite Radio, Pioneer DH6800 Deck, 15" Solo-Baric L7 Sub,Enkei 17 inch rims, Belltronic Radar Detector
Slimsride,Jan 11 2006, 08:54 PM Wrote:^^

I went to the local paint shop with my paint code, and they matched it perfectly.  They did use AUTOMOTIVE paint too.  I was extremely happy with the results.  Notice the center grill and my mirrors...did those as well.

I removed the cover, sanded it down and scuffed it up a bit, gave it like 3 coats of primer (grey automotive primer) and about 4 light coats of paint...let dry, re-install, and look cool.
[right][snapback]164640[/snapback][/right]

I see, I see.... problem in my case is a really doubt they'd look good done up in the Sangria Red that the car is. Maybe painting them a true black or getting blacks with some reflective flakes mixed in...

NefCanuck