Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gt500 Caught
I hope this link works
http://www.melvinchu.com/picturegallery/...500?page=1
I'd trade my Cobra for one. I want dark blue with white stripes.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Sep 15 2005, 09:06 PM Wrote:I'd trade my wife for one. I want dark blue with white stripes.
[right][snapback]142397[/snapback][/right]

me2 :D
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Quote:Unpainted hood. There were lots of bug splatter/overall dirt all over the front/hood, so it's been driven cross country or on some road trips quite a bit. Not sure why Vegas was picked though - heat testing? *

SVT likes do their testing out that way. Their book "Powered by SVT" makes mention of it somewhere.

Yea, that car will be sick when it comes out. I'd take Tugsen silver or yellow with black stripes.
OK sit down.

Even I like it.

:o

....or part of me anyway.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
I was invited (Yeah that's right , invited) to purchase one of these several months ago. I decided not to. I was told pricing would be low to mid 50's I am thinking it is gonna end up more like mid to high 50's. I think these will actually be somewhat limited and hard to get.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Sep 15 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:I was invited (Yeah that's right , invited) to purchase one of these several months ago. I decided not to. I was told pricing would be low to mid 50's I am thinking it is gonna end up more like mid to high 50's. I think these will actually be somewhat limited and hard to get.
[right][snapback]142445[/snapback][/right]

I agree. I think this is going to be a car that will escalate in value.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Sep 15 2005, 09:24 PM Wrote:
bluetoy,Sep 15 2005, 10:23 PM Wrote:I was invited (Yeah that's right , invited) to purchase one of these several months ago. I decided not to. I was told pricing would be low to mid 50's I am thinking it is gonna end up more like mid to high 50's. I think these will actually be somewhat limited and hard to get.
[right][snapback]142445[/snapback][/right]

I agree. I think this is going to be a car that will escalate in value.
[right][snapback]142447[/snapback][/right]

Mmmmmmmm, maybe why I like it? But no car has ever been an investment, $50,000 spent now in real estate or the market will pay off more in 20 years.
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!
nice.

i was thinking today, since ford is making the GT500 with a supercharger, they should make another GT350 with the same 5.4L twin cam without the supercharger. just think you know.
'03 Focus SVT