Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changes To The Bunny Cage
you now must have 100 posts or more (be an active member) to view and post in the bunny cage.

see updated rules in offtopic and the cage.

If you are an active member, but cannot see the bunny cage, please PM me, and I'll fix it.

The change is more to protect newbies from just casually walking into a poop-flinging fight.... hopefully we maintain the liberal policies for the oldtimers, and provide a bit more comfort zone for newbies.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Sep 13 2005, 05:10 PM Wrote:you now must have 100 posts or more (be an active member) to view and post in the bunny cage.
see updated rules in offtopic and the cage.

If you are an active member, but cannot see the bunny cage, please PM me, and I'll fix it.

The change is more to protect newbies from just casually walking into a poop-flinging fight.... hopefully we maintain the liberal policies for the oldtimers, and provide a bit more comfort zone for newbies.
[right][snapback]141748[/snapback][/right]

wow...I barely made the cutoff!
Damn, this is like that newfangled gradeeeaaated licenses thing.

First you get an F1 (forum 1) and after a 100 posts you get your F2.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
My advice. Ban all women from the cage. We are jerkoffs and bumwipes and women don't need to figure this out.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Thats some good thinking Steve, i like.

Now only if we could keep all the s**t in the cage...but that would a perfect world.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
FociPhil,Sep 13 2005, 07:38 PM Wrote:Thats some good thinking Steve, i like.

Now only if we could keep all the s**t in the cage...but that would a perfect world.
[right][snapback]141790[/snapback][/right]

we're working on it ;) definitely a challenge :P

meford4u,Sep 13 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:My advice.  Ban all women from the cage.  We are jerkoffs and bumwipes and women don't need to figure this out.
[right][snapback]141772[/snapback][/right]

How are you going to tell?
2003 CD Silver SVT Focus
#21 of 2173
SVTZX503,Sep 13 2005, 10:40 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Sep 13 2005, 04:11 PM Wrote:My advice.  Ban all women from the cage.  We are jerkoffs and bumwipes and women don't need to figure this out.
[right][snapback]141772[/snapback][/right]

How are you going to tell?
[right][snapback]141825[/snapback][/right]

Personal invites only. IE Beer and wing night survivors admittance!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
FociPhil,Sep 13 2005, 06:38 PM Wrote:Now only if we could keep all the s**t in the cage...
[right][snapback]141790[/snapback][/right]

I'm sure you piss on the toilet seat too, dirty fuktard :P

Good decision with this Steve.
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Take it off of the main page where the latest posts are listed and remove it from the "view new posts" page as well.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
bluetoy,Sep 14 2005, 06:35 AM Wrote:Take it off of the main page where the latest posts are listed and remove it from the "view new posts" page as well.
[right][snapback]141853[/snapback][/right]

it's something I'm working on.

So much for my reading enjoyment!!
Associate,Sep 14 2005, 07:03 PM Wrote:So much for my reading enjoyment!!
[right][snapback]142020[/snapback][/right]

ditto! must... up.. post.. count..
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Sep 14 2005, 07:17 PM Wrote:
Associate,Sep 14 2005, 07:03 PM Wrote:So much for my reading enjoyment!!
[right][snapback]142020[/snapback][/right]

ditto! must... up.. post.. count..
[right][snapback]142030[/snapback][/right]

you guys have been around long enough, I'll grandfather ya in..

I just don't want the bunny cage to be the first forum a person hits... not all noobs are ready for it, and it'll encourage other noobs to hopefully join up and post a bit more...

I'm even considering making a noob-only section for noobs to post in (anyone with <100 posts). Give a place for noobs to get acquainted and get used to the site.

greeeeat. now we're gonna see a whole crapload of whoring until people get to 100.

with the good... must come the bad
CheckMyVitals,Sep 14 2005, 08:07 PM Wrote:greeeeat. now we're gonna see a whole crapload of whoring until people get to 100.

with the good... must come the bad
[right][snapback]142036[/snapback][/right]

people can learn to discuss things in regular offtopic before venturing into the bunny cage. Otherwise I'm going to start moving posts to the bunnycage, and people's postcount won't go anywhere.

Thanks for the "grandfather" Steve, but actually I'm only an uncle to you know who's kid!!!!
Associate,Sep 15 2005, 10:36 AM Wrote:Thanks for the "grandfather" Steve, but actually I'm only an uncle to you know who's kid!!!!
[right][snapback]142201[/snapback][/right]

I swear it wasn't me. I'm not the father. I've done the math, I wasn't even in the country when he was concieved!
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!