can i get some feed back please!
steeda.ca
zxtuning.com
focus-power.com
focustuning.com
focussport.com
ctamotorsports.com
performanceimprovements.com

Anywhere between $300-$1200 depending on what you get.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
corner store, 79 cents, I prefer ketchup
http://www.lays.com/

See dealer for pricing
ZX3T gone..
oh man, you 2 thought of some original jokes. :P :lol:
well theres never really any time that we can use it caus it talks about diablo or sct.. this one was too general not to use the joke that you told me Flo.. ;)
ZX3T gone..
US TOO!!

We sell the Diablo line and do the programing in house. Done lots for the Focus including mine to make the Procharger work. About $300-600 The high end being for a full load chip for something like FI cars.
I could'nt Fix your brakes so I made your horn louder!
pringles.
I know Mitch (ZX3Tuning) has a Superchip for sale, for engine code JFA7, for $100.
I bought a red car, because everyone knows red is the fastest.
skifreak69,Jun 14 2005, 11:28 AM Wrote:I know Mitch (ZX3Tuning) has a Superchip for sale, for engine code JFA7, for $100.
[right][snapback]114267[/snapback][/right]
what will this do for me? will it work on my car?
2001 ford focus zts(sedan)
focuzedn2o,Jun 14 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:
skifreak69,Jun 14 2005, 11:28 AM Wrote:I know Mitch (ZX3Tuning) has a Superchip for sale, for engine code JFA7, for $100.
[right][snapback]114272[/snapback][/right]

If your car is a manual and you have just the basic bolt ons,, Id say dont waste your money on it. Usually, what you want to do, is mod your car to the point where you dont think you ll add anything more, then get a chip with a custom tune to make all those parts work well together.

If its an Automatic, get the chip, youll notice a difference right away in shifting charateristics...

The chip Mitch is selling will only work on Foci's with the JFA7 Code. The code can be found on your ECU beside the glovebox (you have to bring the box down).
Flofocus,Jun 14 2005, 11:43 AM Wrote:
focuzedn2o,Jun 14 2005, 12:38 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]114272[/snapback][/right]

If your car is a manual and you have just the basic bolt ons,, Id say dont waste your money on it. Usually, what you want to do, is mod your car to the point where you dont think you ll add anything more, then get a chip with a custom tune to make all those parts work well together.

If its an Automatic, get the chip, youll notice a difference right away in shifting charateristics...

The chip Mitch is selling will only work on Foci's with the JFA7 Code. The code can be found on your ECU beside the glovebox (you have to bring the box down).
[right][snapback]114274[/snapback][/right]
i have an automatic, if it does work on my car , how do u hook that s**t up?
well, 1st of all, you have to find your ECU code before anything else. Then if it is a JFA7 code and you want the chip, I would ask Mitch exaxtly what is on the chip....

This is what the casing ot the ECU look like

[Image: DSCF0808.jpg]

You dont have to unscrew it, I did anyways....

You'll have to sand down the contacts on the board so your chip will read properly..

You'll see on your chip, it has a 'female' connector on it. you just plug it on the computer board.

Once you have everything in front of you, it makes sense....
but what will this do ?
ca anyone with a chip on an automatic give me some input?
thanks
greg
focuzedn2o,Jun 14 2005, 01:24 PM Wrote:but what will this do ?
ca anyone with a chip on an automatic give me some input?
thanks
greg
[right][snapback]114285[/snapback][/right]

For an Auto....It will shift your automatic more firmly, improving shifting characteristics. It should also change your gearing so its more "sportier" and not geared towards best gas mielage...

The rest...well, Like I said twice now, you should ask Mitch whats on the chip. A chip will do a lot with custom dyno tuning.

If you want it to boost your PoWaH MAd CraZy Yo, then dont waste your money. A chip will not do this unless you have some sort of FI OR Custom Dyno tuning.
a chip might do minor changes.. i got my chip back when i had only an exhaust but to run 91 octane.. it dropped my frmo 16.1 stock to 15.9 with exhaust and chip.. not a huge difference

but i got mine caus i was expecting to install a turbo on my car..
ZX3T gone..
who is mitch?
our sponsor...

zx3tuning.com
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Save your money for a lentech and an s/c or turbo
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)
Raine,Jun 14 2005, 04:03 PM Wrote:Save your money for a lentech and an s/c or turbo
[right][snapback]114318[/snapback][/right]
thats a great idea
i just wanted something quick and easy to start off