Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weirdest Focus Ever
I saw the weirdest Focus ever last Friday on Rene-Levesque (Montreal). I hope it's not someone you know:

Black Sedan with drums painted in baby blue (?!?), oversized universal muffler (had to be installed with a 30 degree angle), rear turn lights were covered with black paint (?!?). The only interesting mod on it were the Xenon head lights and the short antenna... <_<
Black Focus SE Sport 2000
Night Shaded tailights and corners - Euro Glass Fog lights - Motegi MR7 17" - Toyo Proxies FZ4 - Brembo cross drilled - Hawk Performance pads.
linoleum,Jun 6 2005, 05:06 PM Wrote:I saw the weirdest Focus ever last Friday on Church St. (Toronto). I hope it's not someone you know:

Blue ZX5 with drums painted in baby blue (?!?), oversized universal muffler (had to be installed with a 30 degree angle), rear turn light were covered with black paint (?!?). Fat guy driving it and listening to country music. The only interesting mod on it were the Xenon head lights and the short antenna...  <_<
[right][snapback]112928[/snapback][/right]

Sounds like Puppets :lol: :lol:
Did it have really sparkly rims?
A huge whale tail?
Too close to call Steve. :lol: :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 6 2005, 04:26 PM Wrote:Sounds like Puppets :lol:  :lol:
A huge whale tail?
Too close to call Steve. :lol:  :lol:
[right][snapback]112957[/snapback][/right]

Doesnt sound like puppets at all, first of all, its not even the same colour, and secondly, since when did puppet weld a trunk to the end of his zx5 and not tell any of us??
My other ride is your Mom
paolo,Jun 6 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:
A huge whale tail?

Doesnt sound like puppets at all, first of all, its not even the same colour, and secondly, since when did puppet weld a trunk to the end of his zx5 and not tell any of us??
[right][snapback]112979[/snapback][/right]

Read how I changed the original post to sound more like his car. Jeez, if your going to skip over the joke then there really is no point for me!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 6 2005, 10:43 PM Wrote:
paolo,Jun 6 2005, 11:13 PM Wrote:
A huge whale tail?

[right][snapback]112979[/snapback][/right]

Read how I changed the original post to sound more like his car. Jeez, if your going to skip over the joke then there really is no point for me!
[right][snapback]113026[/snapback][/right]

not my turn to get owned today
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]