Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Svt @ Donway
Red SVT with Hellas, ww 3 peice mid spoiler.

Saw it at Donway Ford while piking up some parts
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
did it have altezzas? it was probably donways project car they tried to sell that to me instead of my zx5, because it was SPORTY! :lol:
they did such a bad job with that car, tried to paint the svt lip, the paint was all cracked and falling off
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,Mar 28 2005, 03:39 PM Wrote:did it have altezzas? it was probably donways project car they tried to sell that to me instead of my zx5, because it was SPORTY!  :lol:
they did such a bad job with that car, tried to paint the svt lip,  the paint was all cracked and falling off
[right][snapback]97076[/snapback][/right]

yup that was it.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Almost bought that car too, but it was to expensive. Plus no winter package ect.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
that car sucks .....!!! thats why Im leaving the hellas black....
its been there for more than a year..and they want like 22k for it..!!(I dont remember if it was that much)...
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
Sounds like allot of peole "ALMOST" bought that car...I was going to buy it, I had signed all the papers and everything...then backed out at the last minute because it just didn't seem worth it.
redsvtfocus,Mar 28 2005, 11:11 PM Wrote:that car sucks .....!!! thats why Im leaving the hellas black....
its been there for more than a year..and they want like 22k for it..!!(I dont remember if it was that much)...
[right][snapback]97185[/snapback][/right]
Yep 22500 and its got 9000km on it. The warrenty did start in July 04, same as mine did. It came to $26000, with all the fees ect. Too much.

David
[Image: sigfocuscanada.jpg]
i looked at that car too when i was shopping for the svt, but it was soo fugly. lol, they still can't get rid of it!
'02 CD Silver SVT
All the options
#3731 out of 4788

'85 Mustang GT
It's sad that they had to do that to a Focus, worse that they did it to a SVT.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Forbes wanted close to 33k for this piece of s**t.

[Image: IMG_0037.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0042.jpg]
[Image: IMG_009998.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0yhyh2.jpg]
i could make that car sexy....only they waste'd all that money
It's a ZX3... with vinyls... and they wanted HOW MUCH?

:wacko: :fluffy:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
:lol: "Hey!" It's the "Lucky" driverzed car! :D

For $33,000.00 it must have dual controls!
"Focus On The Road!"
I Love My Liquid Grey 2007 Focus ZX3 SE

Next: tint, front & rear bumpers...
Penwraith,Mar 30 2005, 02:27 AM Wrote::lol: "Hey!" It's the "Lucky" driverzed car! :D

For $33,000.00 it must have dual controls!
[right][snapback]97475[/snapback][/right]

32.650 was on the sticker.

I almost cried.