Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody Know Someone Who Is Parting Out A Focus?
I need some interior pieces. Thanks.
Go to the junkyard or shoot off a PM to V6FOCUS on focusfanatics.com, he owns a focus junkyard but he's in the states. Guy has everything.....
S2,Nov 4 2004, 03:30 PM Wrote:Go to the junkyard or shoot off a PM to V6FOCUS on focusfanatics.com, he owns a focus junkyard but he's in the states.  Guy has everything.....
You think he could get lots of stock grills and coin tray bezels (or whatever their called)?

I dont post there but if you could ask for me, that would be awsome S2....
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Yeah I can ask him, no problem, how many are you talking of each? His website for the record is http://www.focussalvage.com
S2,Nov 4 2004, 03:52 PM Wrote:Yeah I can ask him, no problem, how many are you talking of each? His website for the record is http://www.focussalvage.com
As many of each as I can afford. :P
ooooo

I wonder how much he sells front SVT seats for.... :unsure:
Fire him off an email to mustangjeremy@hotmail.com and his name is Jeremy.

He knows me on FF.com, I was head to head with him in the Focus of The Month last month (my car is still on the front page of focusfanatics.com). He'll know me by 'S2'

I know that if your a FF.com member and now that he is a site sponsor for that website, you get a discount so might be worth the sign up to FF.com
Going to a junkyard was my first move, but no junkyard in Nova Scotia has a focus! Its nuts! Anyway thanks.
i went to a junk yard for a grill they wanted 75 bucks for one .. i told em to keep it
2003 Zx3 French Blue
I have several interior peices kicking around. Lemmie know what you want and how many of each and we can work something out. I can bet I will be cheaper than importing stuff from the states.

I have an abnormal amount of s**t I wanted to try out in my interior before I quit and said screw it.

I even have two entire dashboards sitting on my balcony!
Run your car, not your mouth
_JC_,Nov 4 2004, 10:00 PM Wrote:i went to a junk yard for a grill they wanted 75 bucks for one .. i told em to keep it
What were you looking for?
Ass,Nov 4 2004, 11:14 PM Wrote:I have several interior peices kicking around. Lemmie know what you want and how many of each and we can work something out. I can bet I will be cheaper than importing stuff from the states.

I have an abnormal amount of s**t I wanted to try out in my interior before I quit and said screw it.

I even have two entire dashboards sitting on my balcony!
Right on then. I 'll take some pics tomorrow of what I need. it will be 100% easier that way. Until then.
Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

There. thats easy enough. you can easily see there what plastice pieces I need. thanks.
I got the first and the last peices (the two caps) I dun have the steering column peices however.

pm me your offer.
How much for a dash?
Below Average Car Club
Shoot me an offer. They aren't cheap and its gonna be huge to ship too.
Ass,Nov 5 2004, 09:28 PM Wrote:I got the first and the last peices (the two caps) I dun have the steering column peices however.

pm me your offer.
Ok, I'm going to figure out how much its going cost to be to ship them. I'll get back to you monday.
If you still haven't found them.......I have the stuff........you sent me an email with pics, emailed you back saying they didn't work, never heard back.......let me know if you still need them.......

[Image: focusbanner.jpg]
v6focus,Nov 10 2004, 01:58 PM Wrote:If you still haven't found them.......I have the stuff........you sent me an email with pics, emailed you back saying they didn't work, never heard back.......let me know if you still need them.......
Ok. ya I still need the piece of plastic that runs along the underside of the steering column.
Figure $15.00.........

dannyq,Nov 10 2004, 02:55 PM Wrote:
v6focus,Nov 10 2004, 01:58 PM Wrote:If you still haven't found them.......I have the stuff........you sent me an email with pics, emailed you back saying they didn't work, never heard back.......let me know if you still need them.......
Ok. ya I still need the piece of plastic that runs along the underside of the steering column.
[right][snapback]69346[/snapback][/right]

[Image: focusbanner.jpg]