Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1993 240sx
anyone know if we can beat these???5spd nissan 240sx's about 92'-94 style ???
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
I don't think so they came stock with 150hp and rear wheel drive. My buddy has one and I can't seem to keep up with him!
Dont drag race do autox instead you will beat him; but 1/4mile ur toast.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
Autox would depend solely on the driver.
Dan, Your friendly neighbourhood asshole. Wink
I do installs and build FG stuff, pm me if you need help with anything. Im cheap.
get up, call him, go race, tell us, thanks, marc.
------------------------------------------------
-1991 Nissan Pulsar GTI-R
-2002 Red SVT focus # 2262 - sold
-2000 silver ZX3 - sold
really depends on the driver... i was beaten yet, have beaten most.. just get the head start
ZX3T gone..
i beat one, it had the 2.4L engine it. and i have and automatic and an exhaust at the time.
'03 Focus SVT
tdot-zx3,Jul 25 2004, 11:27 PM Wrote:Autox would depend solely on the driver.
I have tossed the focus into a corner with a guy in a '93 hatch....he was either useless or dumb.....cause I think I could have got into his car and chased myself backwards and cought myself.........fuctard
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
ive gone against my buddies 89 and 91 which have the same engine, between 60 kmh -180 he smoked me.

-P@
I Vtec