Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Koni Adjustables
whats a good price to pay for these used? will they hold up to a 2.3 drop as well???
Turbo Kit For sale. Bills SUCK.
Appearance mods? :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
I' d consider the Koni's a performance mod...

moved..
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,May 24 2004, 12:36 PM Wrote:I' d consider the Koni's a performance mod...

moved..
The sheer amount of cockyness you show now that you are a mod is absolutely disgusting!!

You sicken me...I dont know who you are anymore

BRING BACK STEVE...YOU MONSTER...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!

!@#$%^& <_<
microbunny,May 24 2004, 12:51 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 24 2004, 12:36 PM Wrote:I' d consider the Koni's a performance mod...

moved..
The sheer amount of cockyness you show now that you are a mod is absolutely disgusting!!

You sicken me...I dont know who you are anymore

BRING BACK STEVE...YOU MONSTER...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIM!

!@#$%^& <_<
At least he's quicker than Roach, Jay & Dan....f ckin slow-pokes :P
No no he just doesn't have a life.....
Official s**t Disturber of Focuscanada.net!!!

PROUD FOUNDER of the Groß Oberlippenbart Klub
Flofocus,May 24 2004, 04:34 PM Wrote:Appearance mods? :lol:
yes koni yellows should be able to handle that drop

i think it is pretty cool that you were honest that you only want the springs and dampers for appearance

your car will look MaDD TiTe y0 after the phaT DroP

what springs are you going to be using and what tire?

also, if you just want the drop maybe you should consider getting the h&r cup kit instead of springs and dampers seperately... it will probably be cheaper since the cup kit is 650 usd i think and the koni yellow alone are like 600usd i think
i got a gewd deal pending on the yellow koni's. i have a FK 60/40 kit. im not a racer and i dont care how many G's my car pulls just dont wanna bounce no more.
bigman,May 24 2004, 03:10 PM Wrote:i got a gewd deal pending on the yellow koni's. i have a FK 60/40 kit. im not a racer and i dont care how many G's my car pulls just dont wanna bounce no more.
Do you have the shock/strut kit or just the springs....

Just wondering, cuz I got the hitec and bouncing is the furthest thing it does. :lol:
my only concern with the FK dampers(cuz i just have springs) is warranty and where i can get them. i was considering pro dmapers but for the same amount i can get koni yellows. unless i can find FK for cheaper then what i canget the konis id be STUPID not to.
I would try getting the FK shocks/struts, I think they make a wonderful combo. My $.02
ijsut talked to my FK guy and he said FK is restructering and the pricing is also changing. eibach to the yellows are my choice i guess.
I have seen yellow koni's go for about 250 to about 500. It all depends of the seller.

How much did you find some used for?