Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussions Re: 2005 Focus
Hey I saw it at the Calgary car show, don't like it, the interior looks like every other interior, the exterior looks alright but they changed the car too much, I hope the hatch looks better!
Civic's sucks!

SEX is like math: add the bed, subtract the clothes, divide the legs, and pray you don't multiply!
I do not like the front and the interior. After seeing it at the Toronto Autoshow, I ran to my dealer, got off the lease of my 2001 Focus St. Wagon SE and purchased the last 2004 ZTW manual infrared in Canada. They told me that I could not order it direct from factory because they are not manufactured anymore. 2005 looks $10000 cheaper than the 2000-2004 model. Even GM cars look better!!!
Quicksilverfocus those pics are fake I belive someone photoshoped them
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
I have purposely not read this thread until today. I wanted to look at one in the real world. I looked at a medium blue ZX4 SES today. I have to say that I think it looks okay. The bumpers are much smaller than ours (about 1/2) and the painted handles etc looks better. I did not notice any black by the exhaust, it was all blue. The rear end was easily identified as a Focus. The front was not bad. The bumper looks more euro being shorter and the headlights look good with the signals in them. The grille had a chrome surround which looked pretty good. I really don't care for the dash... The console looks the same as ours. I don't think the ZX3/5 will look right with that front end on it either.

One thing for sure.. It makes all our Focuses look Old... Not worse just Old.

The price of 23,945 also seemed high with a 2.0 Zetec and no leather...

BTW. We are not getting the Euro Focus because people keep buying the one we have. That's the biggest reason.
[Image: 860doigiveadamn2yy.gif]

Prolly Is not a word
if this bothers you soooo much then contact ford and let them know about how you feel and tell them what you dont like....
things dont change unless you do something about it

tyler
This car is insured by the maffia you hit me they hit you.
The problem is Ford knows but DOESNT CARE!
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.