Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Recent Pics....
Here we go.... Sorry for the first two, they are very blurry.

AND YES IM GOING TO TRIM THE EXHAUST! :P Before anyone mentions it

<a href='http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v71/symbiotix/carpics/Picture_001.jpg'>[Image: Picture_001.jpg]

<a href='http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v71/symbiotix/carpics/Picture_006.jpg'>[Image: Picture_006.jpg]

<a href='http://img24.photobucket.com/albums/v71/symbiotix/carpics/Picture_007.jpg'>[Image: Picture_007.jpg]</a>

-P@
I Vtec
lookin' good!
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Very nice job.
Lovin' the euro treatment.

Jeremy
2005 Mazda3 Sport GT - Winning Blue Mica
2001 Focus ZTS - CD Silver (Sold)
Very clean ride Pat! Gotta love the euro parts
wow... I like it... especially the euro rear....

I'm thinking of either getting this euro rear OR the RS edition rear... what do u guys think? (think about price as well, coz the RS edition is way more expensive)

and one question for you guys... how much lower is the RS edition rear compared to this basic euro rear??

thanks
2001 Yellow Focus ZX3
Nice Ride! The car looks great. What kind of rims are those? Are they 16's or 17's.

Thanks

~ Clutch
~ DECEASED ~
The Z-ed Sled ('03 ZTW)
-Eibech Pro Kit
-17" SVT Euro's
-Tip & Tint for show
-nothing for go...yet!
Wheels are 17&quot;

yelo: I think the RS rear hangs maybe an inch lower, (dan or focused would probably know) If I was you I wouldnt bother with the RS rear, Id just stick with the normal euro rear... The RS doesnt look any better, so its hard to justify the extra $400 (i think the grill across the back looks ugly)

-P@
I Vtec
PAT, that euro rear looks SO much better when its Painted. Did you get the painting done at Evans? cus it looks like they did a good job of colour matching.

I also like how you drove your focus right into the Pepsi Warehouse, haha you get props for that too.
My other ride is your Mom
i'm not a fan of rota wheels but the polished lip and gunmetal spokes look nice
toight B)
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
nice ..... really nice
CD silver 03zx5,wings west type w, hella projectors,painted SVt upper grill, Grillcraft lower grill,clear corners,clear upper brake light, team dynamic 15 spoke x 17" rims,Kumho 712's 215/40,pacesetter header,magnaflow cat back,FC 65mm tb,RactiveCAI,MSD dis2 ignition,Tayler Vertex wires,SHM udp,Ractive upper strut tower brace,FK hitec suspension with springs/dampers-35/40 drop,Eibach front/rear anti sway bars,Steeda short throw shifter,Momo race air leather knob and e-brake handle,custom fiberglass upper dash with AC el -glow oil pressure/volt gauges,el-glow face gauges
yo pat your ride is tight yo!! ahahaha

..oh and....trim that exhaust! :P
Focused,Apr 25 2004, 08:16 PM Wrote:..oh and....trim that exhaust! :P
Yeah dude you're gonna put an eye out with that thing! Hehehe

Lookin sweet Pat. Makes me wanna splurge on the Euro rear....
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Recent Auto-x Pics Of My Car thenorm 11 3,413 01-18-2008, 08:34 AM
Last Post: naz