Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red svt and some Hondas Tim hortons parking lot
Well let's just say saw an svt with a couple of Hondas , as I was leaving the parking lot I got a response of "nice lights queer" . I replied with the middle finger haha .
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
-2003 SVT Wagon - Euro Conversion , currently retired
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
2011 SES - daily driver will be modded soon .                                                                                                                                                        
wow thats not cool at all
Wow, and they wonder why most hate Honda's and the people driving them.

Just brush it off.

BTW where was this @ I'd like to take a drive around lol Angel
Currently - 2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 4X4 Work Truck. Needs a Super Charger
2012 F150 Eco Boost Work Truck < Died several times and now it's some farmer problem.
No Longer Sleeping/In Surgery Having A Heart Transplant - 2005 Focus ZX5 Sonic Blue Modified
Sold - 1992 Astro Van CS Sky Blue Stock
Sold - 1994 Excel 2DR HB Teal First Car

I have nothing against queers. However I have a few co-workers who would of been deeply offended and probably would of gone off the deep-end. Hopefully they smarten up or carry a handgun.
(06-13-2012, 08:52 PM)1seensvt Wrote: wow thats not cool at all

ya i know eh , i go to this paticular tim hortons all the time ... infact way before they started hanging out in that parking lot. They think there tough s**t haha
(06-14-2012, 08:54 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: Wow, and they wonder why most hate Honda's and the people driving them.

Just brush it off.

BTW where was this @ I'd like to take a drive around lol Angel

yep ive always hated hondas. I have brushed it off , im tempted to get back at him somehow but its not worth the bother lol. This is in Burlington on New St , by the Marilus Market . its not hard to miss them lol.

(06-14-2012, 09:06 AM)moon111 Wrote: I have nothing against queers. However I have a few co-workers who would of been deeply offended and probably would of gone off the deep-end. Hopefully they smarten up or carry a handgun.

I know what you mean , it just goes to show you.... the mentality of some of these high school punks. Funny he would say that about my lights , when he infact has similar lights on his rice burner haha. Im going to take it as him just being jealous.
2002 SVT Focus
Procharger @ 10psi , Clutch Masters Stage 3 Clutch,Stainless Borla Exhaust, Ebc dimpled + slotted rotors and brakes ,Russel Stainless brake lines , Koni adjustable shocks ,Eibach Sportline Springs , CFM short throw shifter , Euro Grill , CFM 65mm tb , Mach Headlights , MSD Coil ,SCT Dyno tune @ steeda , Volant Intake .  
Svt side skirts , st170 front bumper , mach headlights , spax rear adj shocks , focus sport rear springs , volant CAI , Roof rack delete , Street edition Spoiler , MBRP exhaust , Eibach front swaybar , shorty shifter and lots more to come!                             .
what kind of lights do you have on your car that would offend a honda driver? they have lights everywhere on some honda's i see lol
(06-18-2012, 10:54 PM)_JET_ Wrote: what kind of lights do you have on your car that would offend a honda driver? they have lights everywhere on some honda's i see lol

I have Mach headlights and some LED strips. im assuming he was gearing that towards the LED strips.... i guess he has something against LED strips lol.
2002 SVT Focus
Those guys are there all the time. The red SVT has a FSwerks windshield banner. Kids.
(06-20-2012, 01:47 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Those guys are there all the time. The red SVT has a FSwerks windshield banner. Kids.

I've seen this car frequently, its a young guy. Im going to cruise through in my CSVT and see what he has to say to me....Cool eheh

what day? Im in Hamilton so not far at all.
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

Fuckin honda guys. I dont know whats worse mustang guys or honda guys. Obviously there are good guys in both groups but a good 98% feel the need to talk s**t. Its just funny when you see the look on there faces when a yellow , automatic focus walks there ass lol.
Lmao I know that guy!!!! Guys a loser. I see him all the time massive fswerks windshield banner
Btw I work up the street walkers line/main way. Come say hi sometime
Northern performance
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
(06-22-2012, 11:21 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: Lmao I know that guy!!!! Guys a loser. I see him all the time massive fswerks windshield banner
Northern performance

no i dont want to come say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

(06-22-2012, 07:43 AM)fatphocus Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 01:47 PM)ANTHONYD Wrote: Those guys are there all the time. The red SVT has a FSwerks windshield banner. Kids.

I've seen this car frequently, its a young guy. Im going to cruise through in my CSVT and see what he has to say to me....Cool eheh

what day? Im in Hamilton so not far at all.

lol what i really want to do is show that kid a real svt focus. Cruise in there with my dads red svt procharged..... giving them all the finger as we cruise by.... lol but not worth giving them the time of day.
(06-23-2012, 09:02 AM)fatphocus Wrote:
(06-22-2012, 11:21 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: Lmao I know that guy!!!! Guys a loser. I see him all the time massive fswerks windshield banner
Northern performance

no i dont want to come say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

Yep ... first time i seen that focus im like ... does this guy have enough stickers lmao. I purchased my exhaust there not to long ago.
(06-22-2012, 02:11 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: Fuckin honda guys. I dont know whats worse mustang guys or honda guys. Obviously there are good guys in both groups but a good 98% feel the need to talk s**t. Its just funny when you see the look on there faces when a yellow , automatic focus walks there ass lol.

lol your exactly right. What you got done to your automatic ?
2002 SVT Focus