Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming From Ipod Touch
So was I. I'd never wish someone a horrible death and mean it.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
I'm posting from my Blackberry... :P

Uh oh, Oscar's gonna read this and rat me out to the execs... oh noes! :o :ph34r:

Kidding... I refuse to use the I'net on it. And I can't get excited about IPods still...
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I know a bunch of people with the new Iphone and it seems to work fine.......I would not pay 600 for a phone though.
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
The touch sure looks pretty, but after owning a dozen or so MP3 players, I've been happiest with my Sony network walkman...

It's annoyingly proprietary, but it also goes 50 hours between charges in something only slightly larger than a chapstick. Not to mention it's been dropped in puddles and stepped on to no ill effect... perfect for someone like me who's great at accidentally breaking things.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

I post with my UTStarcomm PV-100 GU (also known as a Danger Hiptop) with unlimited wireless browsing hiptop option (HPTOP) for only $20/month. I also use a Cellular PC card Modem in my Laptop and surf the web on my Unlimited Data (GPUNL) package at blazing HSDPA speeds, which is the fastest in Canada, yes even faster than Bellus's EVO or EVDO or what ever they call it.
My other ride is your Mom
I'll pretend I understood that.

Anyhoo, I haven't managed to find any unlimited data packages for cellphones... Goes 4 MB, 8 MB, 12 MB, then 1 GB. At least with bell. Then Rogers is somewhat the same, but no 1 GB that I could find.

How does I get my crackberry unlimitedness?!
Aka,Nov 27 2007, 11:27 PM Wrote:I'll pretend I understood that.

[right][snapback]253660[/snapback][/right]

lol you know, me too.......Paolo slow down there turbo :lol:
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
paolo,Nov 27 2007, 09:22 PM Wrote:I post with my UTStarcomm PV-100 GU (also known as a Danger Hiptop) with unlimited wireless browsing hiptop option (HPTOP) for only $20/month.  I also use a Cellular PC card Modem in my Laptop and surf the web on my Unlimited Data (GPUNL) package at blazing HSDPA speeds, which is the fastest in Canada, yes even faster than Bellus's EVO or EVDO or what ever they call it.
[right][snapback]253652[/snapback][/right]

Why not go wimax? both Rogers and Bell offer it now...
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

There are computer nerds and I guess there are cell phone nerds also................ :lol: :huh:
I drive a 2010 Golf that growls at people when it goes over 3000rpm.
darkpuppet,Nov 28 2007, 09:34 AM Wrote:Why not go wimax?  both Rogers and Bell offer it now...
[right][snapback]253669[/snapback][/right]

Didn't I just recommend Rogers Portible internet to you in another thread a while back? yes thats Pre-Wimax Technology. Oh and I was a Beta Tester for it too, Yes I do have it as well.
Aka,Nov 28 2007, 12:27 AM Wrote:I'll pretend I understood that.

Anyhoo, I haven't managed to find any unlimited data packages for cellphones...  Goes 4 MB, 8 MB, 12 MB, then 1 GB. At least with bell. Then Rogers is somewhat the same, but no 1 GB that I could find.

How does I get my crackberry unlimitedness?!
[right][snapback]253660[/snapback][/right]

Thats ok cus I pretende to know what I was talking about too, lol J/K.

Right now, no true unlimited plans exist, except for the grandfathered Fido Unlimited Internet, and corporate plans not offered to consumers. Bell offers a unlimited plan but it has serious limitations and can only be used on the CDMA HTC Touch device, you can not theather, and you dont have pop/imap email. Rogers and Fido both offer 1 Gig plans, which include teathering for $65 a month, which is pretty good because you can use it on any device including the iPhone, its cheaper than bell and telus's teathering plans too.
Ah so nothing out there I haven't already found, but can't get because I"m an individual.

Sucks

Thanks though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ipod Touch KillaCamST 11 4,368 07-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  Ipod Touch Help Dimitri 20 6,859 04-25-2009, 09:01 AM
Last Post: paolo
  New Touch Vs Old Scroll Ipod D-Dub 4 1,503 11-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD