Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmw Got Broken Into Last Night
Petition the cops for more patrols in your area. Talk to your city council rep. Be proactive now, or it'll only get worse. Once they get entrenched and emboldened, they'll be back... and if not at your place, a neighbour's.

EDIT:oops, edited the wrong post :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
neighbour's have all been hit, 1 had all her basement windows taken out, old lady to, I felt bad for her. We have 2 cops on my street, one is 1 door down from me. Trust me, the fuz patrols this area like crazy since 2 of thier own live here.

I reported it to the police yesterday anyways, so they have a record of it incase they do more damage.

I'm looking to have a camera installed right under the garage. That will give me full view of the driveway and anybody who walks on it. I could probably set somethign up, that with motion it can take still pics every 3 or 4 seconds.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
Flofocus,Mar 1 2007, 09:50 AM Wrote:I'm looking to have a camera installed right under the garage.  That will give me full view of the driveway and anybody who walks on it.  I could probably set somethign up, that with motion it can take still pics every 3 or 4 seconds.
[right][snapback]228601[/snapback][/right]
My ASUS TV tuner card has a video input for a camcorder that you can set up to start recording when it senses motion, and it will even set off an alarm and/or text message you when it trips....
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Flofocus,Mar 1 2007, 08:44 AM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Feb 28 2007, 09:20 PM Wrote:thats it Nate.....its time to get a Pit

or

a Shepard
[right][snapback]228530[/snapback][/right]

LOL, what do you think I own? American Staff Terrier, Look it up. ;)

[Image: mac10.jpg]
[right][snapback]228586[/snapback][/right]

i was aiming for a Pug :P
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
Flofocus,Mar 1 2007, 09:50 AM Wrote:neighbour's have all been hit, 1 had all her basement windows taken out, old lady to, I felt bad for her.  We have 2 cops on my street, one is 1 door down from me.  Trust me, the fuz patrols this area like crazy since 2 of thier own live here.

I reported it to the police yesterday anyways, so they have a record of it incase they do more damage.

I'm looking to have a camera installed right under the garage.  That will give me full view of the driveway and anybody who walks on it.  I could probably set somethign up, that with motion it can take still pics every 3 or 4 seconds.
[right][snapback]228601[/snapback][/right]

I don't know if you saw the other night on the Ottawa news, but apparently this couple in Barrhaven were fed up with the kids in their neighborhood destroying everything, so they set up a camera system.
They posted the video on YouTube and are offering a cash reward for any information that could identify the kids... pretty smart
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"