Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome To The Saskatchewan Forum!
^^ key word in there...BEER.
I wish my grass was Emo, so it would cut itself...
Yeah you really can't go wrong with beer around... it's after it's all gone that things start rolling downhill. You find yourself the next morning waking up in the drunk tank cozied up to a really rank possibly homeless man and you hurt in places that you should never hurt :(

Maybe someone else can drink beer, I'll just work on the car :P less chance of installing something backkward that way...
Luke.

2002 Malibu Blue ZX5 "Malibloo" RIP 2006 Sad
2003 Liquid Grey ZX3 "Tarmac" Eurofried Rice

Tarmac.
yeah you never want to install a supercharger under the influence.
'03 Focus SVT
Man we have are own thread... how crazy, and i bet none of u have ever been to melville, which makes me laugh... my hick town is such a ... well hoot-nanny shin-dig slop of a town we call a city.

Any ways, i hope we have some meets later on. once my car get's fixed up and i buy my super chip i'll be cool.... well at least in spirt!
Save points are for quiters
I think Saskatoon is a "hoot-nanny shin-dig slop of a town"...i can only imagine what Melville is like...
Well if u can imagine, buck teeth , cowboy hats.... banjo's.. little brown jugs well add a city hall, and post office and u got melville in a nut shell.
Tri_kento,Sep 27 2005, 06:26 PM Wrote:Well if u can  imagine, buck teeth , cowboy hats.... banjo's.. little brown jugs well add a city hall, and post office and u got melville in a nut shell.
[right][snapback]145099[/snapback][/right]

i think i just threw up in my mouth...just a little.
Hey Tri. You may know my g/f. She goes to melville quite a bit to visit her freinds.
Gill Kosokowsky
yeah melville kinda sucks when compared to yorkton, but they are pretty good at hockey.
'03 Focus SVT
Gill Kosokowsky? what's her age?

Oh and are hockey team ain't all that great, were spos to have a pretty good high school foot ball team and baseball team. But i hate going to ... melville pride sports events.... i really do not support melville. lucky for me in 2 years i'll be living in regina ^_^ haha
shes 19
mmm... nope can't say that i've met her before.... that's odd tho... when u live in a place this small .. it's hard not 2 know everyone.
Tri_kento,Sep 26 2005, 11:28 PM Wrote:Man we have are own thread... how crazy, and i  bet none of u have ever been to melville, which makes me laugh... my hick town is such a ... well hoot-nanny shin-dig slop of a town we call a city.

Any ways, i hope we have some meets later on. once my car get's fixed up and i buy my super chip i'll be cool.... well at least in spirt!
[right][snapback]145027[/snapback][/right]

I go though Melville quite often as my fiancee's parents have a farm outside of Saltcoats, about 20 minutes from Melville. Actually her mom works in Melville at the big care home.
actually saltcoats is about 20 mins from yorkton.
'03 Focus SVT
I've never been to saltcoats... the place just dosen't amuse my intrest much. mmmm my grandpa is in that senior home... so beware if u ever go there.
FocusGuy7476,Sep 28 2005, 03:53 PM Wrote:actually saltcoats is about 20 mins from yorkton.
[right][snapback]145360[/snapback][/right]

Yeah their farm is a little way from Saltcoats, they are about 20 minutes from Melville on Highway 15, east of Melville. About a good 30 minutes from Yorkton south.
muwwhahahaahhaa
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
FociS8nt,Oct 15 2005, 02:59 AM Wrote:muwwhahahaahhaa
[right][snapback]149282[/snapback][/right]
Wat the hell?
2005 Liquid Grey ZX3 RIP
http://members.cardomain.com/phantom66
Mods so far : Mazda 3 Wiper Arm, Shorty Antenna, Alpine CDA-9887 HU, 17" Enkei Evo6 Hyper Black Nexen N3000 215/45/17
2010 World Rally Blue Subaru Impreza WRX STi
hes just saying whats up...hes "too cool" for a focus!!

take me with you!
FociS8nt,Oct 15 2005, 02:59 AM Wrote:muwwhahahaahhaa
[right][snapback]149282[/snapback][/right]

Hey it's that guy that used to be cool and have a cool car :P Has anyone bought your car yet? I'd be a shame to have that thing sitting on a car lot forever..