Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Nhl Thread!
I wish you could just PPV individual games. I have no use for the whole package, I'm at work 2/3 of the times games are on. But I'd pay 2-3 bucks a game I was home to see.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
$30/month and I won't watch 90% of that..

I think I'll bring my satellite dish & receiver with me and keep directv.

In other news: I almost had a frickin heart attack tonight, at 19:52 into the 3rd period.

Woot Drury! Then Max for the winner!

My voice is totally shot too. Mostly because of screaming at the refs. The refs had the game in the bag for the Rangers, too. And Avery needs to get speared in the face.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
Uh oh. Damned old guys did it again.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
PDW,May 4 2007, 08:37 PM Wrote:And I would really buy centre ice if we could seperate that package for cheaper prices. i could care less about EVERY other channels in that bundle. I only want NHL...wont happen though
[right][snapback]237428[/snapback][/right]

You can buy centre ice a'la carte on Rogers but its $199+ taxes for the season IIRC

NefCanuck
ya, theres been lots of discussion on other boards im on about this and someone mentioned thhat it would be awesome if you could buy team packs... Toronto would obviously make no money off that though as cbc,tsn,sportsnet are their personal centre ice but for the rest of the hockey world its a pretty sweet idea...
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
Took the lesser of two evils......... :P
K&N Filter.....
oldeguy,May 6 2007, 05:35 PM Wrote:GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[right][snapback]237551[/snapback][/right]

haha I like you again!

Was definately a good series. I almost got sick watching it as the score just kept ping ponging back and forth.

I know everyone will be jumping on the Ottawa bandwagon though. The wife is already on that one as well as the *yawn* "the cup belongs in Canada" nonsense one.
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
ottawa is who im cheering for
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
GO WESTERN CONFERENCE! :D

NefCanuck
torradan,May 6 2007, 06:24 PM Wrote:

haha I like you again!

Was definately a good series. I almost got sick watching it as the score just kept ping ponging back and forth.

I know everyone will be jumping on the Ottawa bandwagon though. The wife is already on that one as well as the *yawn* "the cup belongs in Canada" nonsense one.
[right][snapback]237558[/snapback][/right]
Hey, Buffalo has Tim Horton's, so, it ain't that bad, I guess. You should let your wife know that the owner of Ottawa is a drug pusher.... oh, I mean pharmacutical company, and if Ottawa wins, which ain't gonna happen, you'll go into a deep depression which will only be alleviated by spending a huge amount of money on your Focus, like a turbo or something.
K&N Filter.....
torradan,May 6 2007, 06:24 PM Wrote:

haha I like you again!

[right][snapback]237558[/snapback][/right]
not me. still love the sabres!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
The cup DOES belong in Canada... that's why the Hockey Hall of Fame is here. :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
fawk the sens. Go Buffalo Go!!!
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
NOS2Go4Me,May 7 2007, 09:50 AM Wrote:The cup DOES belong in Canada... that's why the Hockey Hall of Fame is here. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]237598[/snapback][/right]
Hockey Hall of Fame is in Toronto, and that's the closest the Leafs are going to get to having the Cup. A Buffalo/Detroit final would be great.
K&N Filter.....
Congrats to Ottawa and Buffalo, should be a helluv an Eastern final........

NOW LETS GO WINGS!!!!!
NOS2Go4Me,May 7 2007, 09:50 AM Wrote:The cup DOES belong in Canada... that's why the Hockey Hall of Fame is here. :ph34r:
[right][snapback]237598[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I threw that at her at one point, but it doesn't matter. She wants it won by a Canadian team. Too bad only 6 to choose from.

I told her also that the majority of players on the American teams are Canadian.. that didn't fly either.

Oh well, she can be a bandwagon jumper I guess. Too much maple syrup in her blood for her own good.

[Image: sens_golf_ball.jpg]
--
Team PITA
torradan,May 7 2007, 10:49 AM Wrote:I told her also that the majority of players on the American teams are Canadian.. that didn't fly either.
[right][snapback]237617[/snapback][/right]

BZZT! wrong! :lol: In fact American players are down the list of nations represented in the NHL, the majority stil being Canadian (That majority is getting slimmer by the day however)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 7 2007, 12:17 PM Wrote:
torradan,May 7 2007, 10:49 AM Wrote:I told her also that the majority of players on the American teams are Canadian.. that didn't fly either.

BZZT! wrong! :lol: In fact American players are down the list of nations represented in the NHL, the majority stil being Canadian (That majority is getting slimmer by the day however)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]237618[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that what I said?
--
Team PITA
torradan,May 7 2007, 12:22 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,May 7 2007, 12:17 PM Wrote:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]237618[/snapback][/right]

Isn't that what I said?
[right][snapback]237621[/snapback][/right]
Speed reading screws everybody up.
K&N Filter.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 9,178 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM