Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Nhl Thread!
I'm glad I have the next two weeks off as of Friday... methinks both series are gonna be long ones with lots of OT insanity...

Looks like Ruff coudn't keep his yap shut about Emery's comment that Buffalo is "boring" and cracked that maybe Emery should rent a car and go for a drive (Emery apparently had a minor fender bender last week)

Whenever coaches rise to bait like that, all it does is give the opposition players ammo to use as motivation.... smart move Ruffy :rolleyes:

In comparision, you hear diddly squat about teh Ducks - Wings series, which could mean that that series will turn out to be the better of the two :lol: but who knows...

Interesting times now...

Sens in 7, Wings in six (and I slit my wrists in disgust shortly thereafter :ph34r: :lol:)

NefCanuck
And now for some hot chicks to keep you guys busy in your offseason:

[Image: trishstratus3.jpg]

[Image: PARTY1LHABS_DRESS_33_edited.jpg]

and for the Sens fans (you'll need it in about a week or so):

[Image: Picture78.jpg]
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
BWAHAHAHAHHA! :rofl: :rofl:

Gotta love those Sens fans!
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
This series is going to be one of the best!! It's going to be a really close one! Can't wait!

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!

2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
I predict: me having a heart attack by the end of this series.

3-2 at the moment.. and jebus..

still trying to figure out why there was a stoppage down at the sens' end about 5 minutes ago.

6 minutes left.. gawd. lets make it happen already!
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
4-2
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Okay if Buffalo wants to win they have got to remember to cover the Ottawa PK forwards, they left them all alone on the two goals and point! down they go like a hooker giving out freebies <_<

NefCanuck
that was a pretty deccent game... 50 hits HOLY CRAP !!! :lol:
GO SENS !
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
The game was really good. I just wish Buffalo had decided to show up during say, the first 15 minutes of the game. Kalinin was playing like a tard too, dunno why he was on the PK.

Sens definately played really well. I hope we can show up tomorrow now and do something.
--
Team PITA
Buffalo must have been watching Leafs TV, too many give aways..............
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<How 'bout a "Lets go Wings" for tonight!!!!!!
SVT ZX3,May 11 2007, 11:02 AM Wrote:<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<How 'bout a "Lets go Wings" for tonight!!!!!!
[right][snapback]238092[/snapback][/right]
Okay............................................................ LET'S GO WINGS!!!!!!!

I'm starting to get really confused.
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
I'm thinking the Ducks are going to have the Wings number tonight, but it'll end up being a split of the first two games....

NefCanuck
oldeguy,May 11 2007, 09:23 AM Wrote:Buffalo must have been watching Leafs TV, too many give aways..............
[right][snapback]238074[/snapback][/right]

No kidding!

Go Go Kalinin with the assist on Fischer's shorthanded goal!

Everyone here is so pissed off with him, and the rest of the team who decided not to play like they're a playoff team.
--
Team PITA
NefCanuck,May 11 2007, 11:59 AM Wrote:I'm thinking the Ducks are going to have the Wings number tonight, but it'll end up being a split of the first two games....

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]238103[/snapback][/right]
Don't know about that...
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
round 2 torradan...you ready ... GO SENSS !!!!!
------>click :lol: me<----------
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Oh I hope Ruff lit a fire under their asses after their "performance" the other night! I had hoped to hear him from my house, a mere 15 miles away from HSBC.

Going to be getting harassed by my wife all night too, she's going to a friend's place, and her friend's husband is a hardcore Sens fan.

*DING DING*
--
Team PITA
whats unfortunate is that I have to watch the first 2 periods at work ... thank god CBC streams their coverage online otherwise I would probably have to quit... :unsure:
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
GO SENS GO
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
If Ruff lit a fire under the Sabres ass, it went out pretty damn quickly :P

Dear god if Buffalo keeps playing like this, they won't make it back to the HSBC arena for game #5, cause they'll be dead <_<

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 9,177 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck