Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Nhl Thread!
Emery should get a spot on Blue Jays with the save he made last night.
'03 Focus SVT
I believe the Sens are 1-2, not 2-1 :P :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Guess we get to say goodbye to Pronger for a game. Ended up with a suspension (and rightly so) with that smack last night. Boo. Wrong time of the year to take a suspension, jerkass!

GO DUCKS!
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Jun 3 2007, 05:34 PM Wrote:Guess we get to say goodbye to Pronger for a game.  Ended up with a suspension (and rightly so) with that smack last night.  Boo.  Wrong time of the year to take a suspension, jerkass!

GO DUCKS!
[right][snapback]240415[/snapback][/right]

Facking Pronger is turning into quite the goon. Should have been more than 1 game considering its only been 2 weeks since his last suspension.....

GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Any news on McAmmond and his condition? He out for the series?
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Oh gawd... Chris Neil had a kid?

"Neil had plenty to celebrate as his team, the Ottawa Senators, won its first game of the Stanley Cup Final, in which he scored a huge goal, not to mention the birth of his daughter."

I feel sorta bad for his wife... if his bedroom antics are anything like when he is on the ice.

Wonder if his wife got hit with a high stick before he shot it through the 5 hole.
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA
torradan,Jun 4 2007, 04:49 PM Wrote:Wonder if his wife got hit with a high stick before he shot it through the 5 hole.
[right][snapback]240465[/snapback][/right]

HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA *gasp* HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The tears... you have no idea! :lol:

1-0 Sens at the end of the 1st. Good - my call was for Ducks in 6. Having them do it in 5 is no good to me :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
does "Radio Free" include the stanley cup final??!?!!?!?!?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
[center]**QUACK !!!**[/center]
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
Ah the Sens are quacking up quite nicely...

The new logo for the Sens should include a choke chain! :lol:

NefCanuck
quack quack quack.

Allfredons should get a long assed suspension for trying to hit "what's his face" intentionally.
Let's go Buffalo!
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 5 2007, 10:47 AM Wrote:Let's go Buffalo!
[right][snapback]240573[/snapback][/right]

You're one series too late meford...

I think the paint fumes at the plant are starting to get to you old boy :P :lol:

I can hear the sounds of choking coming from the east... Ah music to my ears

NefCanuck
meford4u,Jun 5 2007, 11:47 AM Wrote:Let's go Buffalo!
[right][snapback]240573[/snapback][/right]
Who cares?
Proud member of the CDan nation.
2000 White ZTS: retired
2012 Frosted Glass SEL: active
K&N Filter.....
we made it this far, which is more than all other teams can say.. and more importantly its not over..
GO SENS !!!!

But I WILL follow this up with a lengthy review after game 7
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
Don't you mean game 5?

GO DUCKS GO!
--
Team PITA
PDW,Jun 5 2007, 01:20 PM Wrote:But  I WILL follow this up with a lengthy review after game 7
[right][snapback]240581[/snapback][/right]
I hope that you've bought your official Ottawa Senators ™ Soft-Blow Kleenex. There might be a run on it in a few days.
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
it's over.

[Image: fat%20lady%20sings.jpg]
I just snorted some Pepsi all over my monitor.

Thanks Anthony!
--
Team PITA
torradan,Jun 5 2007, 05:37 PM Wrote:Don't you mean game 5?
[right][snapback]240582[/snapback][/right]

No, Totally meant what I said.....

OAC_Sparky,Jun 5 2007, 05:57 PM Wrote:I hope that you've bought your official Ottawa Senators ™ Soft-Blow Kleenex. There might be a run on it in a few days.
[right][snapback]240585[/snapback][/right]
No need for Kleenex.. This season was amazing. we werent even expected to make the playoffs in the first half of the year.. Now we're in the finals.. Its awesome.
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Election Thread 2001 ZTS 22 9,177 10-17-2008, 03:13 AM
Last Post: NefCanuck