Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I Dove Into The World Of T.v.s This Weekend
ANTHONYD,Oct 2 2007, 06:57 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 1 2007, 10:03 PM Wrote:One thing I thought of Anthony... you'll be stuck with using three remotes and that has a way of getting old real fast...

I can heartily recommend you plunk down the cash for the Logitech 880 Universal remote.  It's so easy that my techno-fearing friends can use it unsupervised ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]250010[/snapback][/right]

Actually, the new samsung t.v.s and components have their own built in recognition software. I can't remember the actual name at the moment.

But apparently (according to the manual) the t.v. will recognize the surroundsouns so only 1 remote is required.... Mainly the reason I bought this model.
[right][snapback]250024[/snapback][/right]

Hrm, sounds good, then that takes it down to two remotes likely, if only because the cable box remote is a beast all its own and depending on how good that learning remote is on your TV it may not pick up more than the basics from the cable box remote (You may not think you need the geek tweaks on the cable box now, but even now I find that the cable box remote is useful)

NefCanuck

Messages In This Thread
So I Dove Into The World Of T.v.s This Weekend - NefCanuck - 10-03-2007, 01:57 AM