Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body Kit, Which One Razzi Or Wings West?
Well I have been planning for sometime now to kit my SVT and am havin a tough choice deciding weather to go with the Wings West W kit which is the lip kit, or the Steeda/Razzi kit which is also a lip kit. I know that this kit isn't designed for the SVT but in speaking with my bodyshop they said they don't forsee any problems putting the front piece onto the svt front and I've made a deal for a rear zx3 bumper so that isn't an issue I am just going to swap bumpers. What kit is nicer? I like them both but can't decide, initially I was leaning towards the Steeda/Razzi Kit cuz I wanted to build a Steeda Focus , steeda has the kit for $599 US and Razzi has it for $699 US. I can get the Wings West Kit to my door for $700 Canadian so I'm not sure what to do, but I can say that price for the kits isn't an issue, I just don't want to build my car one way and then think I should have gone the other way. Any suggestions or comments that would help me decide what is more visually appealing to everyone would be great. Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
Body Kit, Which One Razzi Or Wings West? - RED03SVT - 12-23-2004, 02:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wings West Wrap Around Spoiler Issues... Bort 13 4,396 08-17-2005, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Bort
  Wrc Focus Kit From Wings West Raine 5 1,824 07-23-2004, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Paparoach