Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview!
meford4u,Jun 14 2008, 07:19 AM Wrote:You don't have to worry about the probation period.  I have seen asshats with less than 90 days take time off without notice, argue with the supervisor and should definately been fired.  Just do what the boss asks you and blend in and everything will be fine.  As for apartments, check the local paper online classifieds.......the Oakville Beaver.  Yeah I know.  Nice name for a paper.  There are lots of apartments around Trafalgar Road and White Oaks Blvd.  Cheap?  I doubt that in Oakville.  Expect to pay atleast $850/month for a 1 bedroom.  But with the students leaving town, you should be able to find a place easily.  And no, you can't move in with me. :lol:
[right][snapback]266847[/snapback][/right]

Yeah i'm probably not going to look right in Oakville, maybe the surrounding area with a 20-30 drive in.

I can't live with you? Aww come on.. i'll let you drive my focus...LOL it should have the PWSC in it soon :D

meford4u,Jun 14 2008, 07:21 AM Wrote:the guy scheduled for his interview before Aaron was late.  And denied a job right there on the spot.  Dumb ass.  Pretty important not to be late for a job that will change your life.
[right][snapback]266848[/snapback][/right]

LOL yeah i was 2 hours early..... wasn't sure how much traffic i'd be fighting to get through T.O.
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Messages In This Thread
Ford Aptitude Test Done! Hope I Get An Interview! - SL8RZZX3 - 06-14-2008, 11:23 PM