Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation
Seriously, is there a hotel/motel close by? the last three camping trips I've been on have been a waste of time. the first one we couldn't get a fire started. it was the last weekend of the season and ended up spending an hour looking for other campers to help us get the fire started. we ended up finding an older couple who came over and showed us how to start a fire. they also said if we decided to stay the whole weekend, as orginally planned, to move our camp next to them so we wouldn't have so far to go for help. ended up rainning that night and the tent we borrowed leaked. woke up in a huge puddle freezing cold. second time we went opening weekend, and ended up with a wind storm and tree branches falling every where. got a fire started no problem that time. third trip went to set up the tent and the poles were missing. another camper forgot to pack a sleeping bag so i gave him half of mine and ended up freezing. so I think a hotel would be safer for me. also, I don't have the room in my car for all the camping gear.
Natasha

Messages In This Thread
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - natasha - 02-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 06:10 AM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-21-2005, 01:13 AM