Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My stereo as it currently sits
(10-05-2010, 01:05 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: Looks....... Big.

uh yeah, space is at a premium now. Trunk is for the most part, useless. I can still use part of it though, if I take the hatch cover off. Then I just put boxes or cases above the enclosure.

for the most part though, its really just for show. Eventually the box is going and a new one will be built. It'll be a box with two chambers, one for each sub. Then they'll both be amp'd by MRP-M1000's. I can get them at a fairly good deal (very close to cost) and they're a powerful amp. (on the one amp alone it rocks the hell out of the car so I don't know what to expect from it once they're amp'd individually) From there... it's 8 gauge to the trunk to run a 4 channel amp for all the door speakers which'll probably get done over in alpine type r's as well and type s's in the back. MAYBE. Not finalized what speakers I'm putting in my doors. I haven't looked into it much yet anyway.

but yeah... thats the plan for my car's sound/audio. I'm going all out for it. Oh, might toss around the idea of a 2nd battery in the trunk. But that one there's a maybe.
2003 Focus ZX5 Racecar/Perma broke/Storage
2011 Volkswagen Jetta Daily Driver

Messages In This Thread
My stereo as it currently sits - Mystake - 10-05-2010, 11:28 AM
RE: My stereo as it currently sits - Mystake - 10-05-2010, 02:31 PM
RE: My stereo as it currently sits - paolo - 11-10-2010, 10:20 AM