Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who should I be talking to next? (re. my convertible top)
ok... time for the final letter to the folks responsible for this mess... what do you guys think? I'm aiming to set a deadline, and give final warning prior to pursuing further action against these guys.

Quote:Hi Ryan, Louis, Matt,

Just wanted to recap my discussion with Ryan from yesterday. They key points are the following:

- Enco is willing to put $150 towards the $600+ in damage done to the door sills on my car
- Ripples in the top have reappeared on the driver side rear and beneath the rear window which I need to have repaired.

Ryan suggested that I deal with Enco directly to have the ripples repaired, however, the issue of the damage to my car's metal work is still outstanding.

I will bring the car to Enco at my earliest convenience, which will be sometime next week. I will call Enco for confirmation of a good time to arrive so that we may discuss the outstanding issues in person.

I have made between 10 and 12 round trips to Donway to have my car's top repaired and issues related to the repair addressed. I'm not sure what everyone's opinion of this are, but I believe this is unacceptable. I wish to have the top repaired of outstanding issues and the issue of the damage addressed no later than Sept 16. If either Enco or Donway do not believe that this is feasible, please let me know with a written explanation.

This will be my final attempt to have Donway and Enco rectify this situation. I believe I have given both Enco and Donway ample opportunity to fix the outstanding issues, and will seek outside assistance to have the situation corrected to my satisfaction in the coming weeks.

I am disappointed by the apparent apathy towards workmanship and customer service that's been demonstrated over the past few months and sincerely hope that my experience is an exception to the norm.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you expedite the satisfactory repair of my car.

any edits I should make before hitting send?
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who should I be talking to next? (re. my convertible top) - darkpuppet - 08-30-2011, 10:39 PM