Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check Your (Braided) Brakelines!!
Thanks guys. I put the stock line on for now so I can limp the car around my driveway (still have to do a proper bleed to get rid of the ABS light). Going to start tearing down the front end later this week. The hardest part will be sourcing the rad support. If anyone has a suggestion/link of where to get decent aftermath collision parts, post them up.

For the record, anyone that knows me IRL knows I've got a few cars so it's not like I'd be driving it if anything was slightly amiss. There was really no prior warning (malfunction lights, spongy pedal, etc). If there were any signs of trouble I'd have grounded the car and drove one of my other ones. It just "went" at an inopportune time.

Which brings up my mini-rant about HOV lanes ... I usually keep an eye on traffic in it as an escape route when I'm in the left lane. It saveer day when I was driving home in the Stang when a transport picked up a big piece of sheet metal hurtling at my windshield. Unfortunately, I had just moved over to the left lane when this happened. So rather than swerving into a lane with unknown traffic I held the lane (didn't relish the idea of getting run over by a GO bus).. But that damned HOV lane should be outlawed IMO. Takes away the left shoulder as an escape route. :^/
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Check Your (Braided) Brakelines!! - OAC_Sparky - 06-26-2012, 11:55 AM