Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Zx3 owner, Orangeville Ontario area
Interested in the exhaust set up for sure. And as for the grinding, I may have made it sound worse than what it really is . it just feels a little bit odd going into a of the gears sometimes, and when it grinded before, it may have been because I wasn't use ton the car yet and maybe didn't have the clutch matted when i was shifting that time. This ride I have has been well taken care of, and I hope to make it last a while, ( I won't be buying new for the foreseeable future).

Basically I want to make it a clean looking, nice sounding ride that's nice to see driving around and nice to drive around in. After that is accomplished, then I may think about adding some serious performance upgrades.

Another thing is I could always build up the zx3 I have , and if something ever happened to it , use all those parts. My favorite focus are the svt's and zx3's for the older style foci. Son I could definantly see myself buying a mint clean clean low km one in a few years.

Anyways thanks for your help so far guys, pm me if you gave anything for sale or just have any general tips!

Have a good one
- Curtis

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Zx3 owner, Orangeville Ontario area - focuscanada94 - 12-23-2013, 06:03 PM