Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy's new position at Mountune
Just wanted to share this with the community. As copied from Randy's post on FJ

"Dear FSWerks customers and Focus community,

I’m writing today to inform all of you that I will be leaving my position at FSWerks. This was not an easy decision to make. I've put my heart and soul into my work here over the last 17+ years, but this is a decision that I felt was necessary. It’s been a good run here, but the time has come to make a change so my last day here will be March 28th, 2014.

I have taken a position at Mountune USA and will start there in early April, 2014. I will be offering support to FSWerks customers who have purchased flashers from FSWerks directly, but the exact details of that are still being worked out. Anyone who has purchased programming from ME directly will have zero change in support.

Thank you."

What this means for anybody currently using randy for tuning? Likely not much. I was speaking with him and things will be working not any different. He is still going to be programming and supporting existing customers. New customers will be able to contact him to see if he can tune them also but he does not have any new contact info. If you are a customer I suggest taking a few minutes to touch base with him about your programming at some point. I wouldn't today as I'm sure his inbox is filling up like crazy for this same reason of others checking in.

Wish him the best, watch mountune USA though, I feel big things are coming with randy working up there for the ST models. A big jump but I'm sure more available resources will be at his fingers.
2007 ZX4 2.0l unaturally aspirated
FSwerks stage 2 Turbo kit, Cosworth Intake Manifold, 3" custom HKS turbo back
regular stage 2 @10ps : 232whp/219wtq
stage 2 plus @ 13psi: 278whp/229wtq
Stage 2 plus @15psi: 296whp/240wtq

2013 Focus ST Tuxedo Black - The daily

Messages In This Thread
Randy's new position at Mountune - GFXjamie - 03-23-2014, 10:47 PM