Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anthonyd's Bbq / Meet & Photo Shoot
meford4u,Jun 26 2005, 09:56 PM Wrote:2. Tim from ottawa.  You look like AC Slater but SL8RRZX3 or whatever looks nothing like him.  WTF.

7.  SL8RZX3.  Nice work.  Expensive but it needs very little tweaking to look impressive IMO.  Just the rear lights.  But excellent work.  Top marks.

Ok the universe awaits your comments.
[right][snapback]117718[/snapback][/right]

2. Ouch, after seeing myself in those pics looks like being off the job for the last few months has caught up with me!? :o Guess i have some major weight reduction to get under way!! :lol: :lol: Look out gym here i come! B)

7. Thanx for the compliment! The rear lights i was actually hoping to take care of them that day but it was way too hot out, but the static tint film will be going on shortly and will help blend the tails in with the rest of the car. The only thing else to go on will be the VIS invader CF hood which should hopefully arrive this week somethime.

Then i'll start working on some HP, then interior/stereo B)
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting

Messages In This Thread
Anthonyd's Bbq / Meet & Photo Shoot - SL8RZZX3 - 06-28-2005, 06:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What About A Photo Shoot MAlby7 59 17,623 05-29-2007, 06:31 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me