Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For All Former Tempo/topaz Owners..
OAC_Sparky,Oct 16 2005, 05:15 PM Wrote:
Kool_ZX3,Oct 16 2005, 02:01 PM Wrote:well i cleaned the maf sensor twice, seems to have gotten better but still there. Cleaned the filter also and going to fine tune and adjust the new TPS to see how it goes then. It also said there could be a leak before or after the maf so i sealed eveything up and made sure everything is tight and going to try it later to see. The oxygen sensor seems to be ok just the maf is triggering it to adjust everything and everything goes haywire. Would a crappy coil or anything set a code, could it be a coil or anything like that?
[right][snapback]149414[/snapback][/right]
Just making sure, you pulled the sensor out and not just sprayed inside the body, right?

It might be the pigtail, a tester could tell you for sure.
[right][snapback]149433[/snapback][/right]

Well i think i have good news. I had the car out for a drive and no more hesitation what so ever. Ran like a dream. It wouldn't hesitate an any speed no matter what i did, i tried everything to make it hesitate like it did before and just wouldn't. I am pretty happy it is working great now, hoping it stays like this :lol: I sealed up around the filter,the maf adapter and maf and made sure no air could leak anywhere. So i will post again when i get a chance to take it for a nice long drive to see what it does. I had it out for a good 20km's or more and didn't do it. B)
My Mom Says I'm Special

Messages In This Thread
For All Former Tempo/topaz Owners.. - Kool_ZX3 - 10-17-2005, 07:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tempo/topaz Discussion And Other Older Cars Kool_ZX3 68 21,055 08-27-2005, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Kool_ZX3