Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them!
(06-15-2007, 08:39 AM)naz Wrote:
zx5power,Jun 14 2007, 08:19 PM Wrote:Planning on replacing in my opinion the crap p6's and been looking at fuzion ZrI what do you guys think of them ?
[right][snapback]241403[/snapback][/right]

i suspect the fuzion tire will last a while and give ok grip.

if you're in the market for a full on summer tire, i suggest kumho mx, falken azenis rt615, or bridgestone re-01r

I had the Fuzion ZRi's on my SVT EAP's in a 215/45/ZR17...they awere fantastic for the price paid, including in the wet. They were only lousy when it was colder than 10C...they were too hard and gave up lateral grip.

As all of you know, they were superseded by the Fuzion UHP. I have those in a 215/45 ZR (W/Y) 17 on my Stock Sentra Spec V wheels for the summer. I can report that they are also very good (and I got them for even less money from PMC tire in Sherbrooke QC than my ZRi's were). On dry, they are fantastic, especially after you get them warm...high-speed maneuvers on the highway are effortless after driving for 10-15 kms. The only setback to them is they aren't the best when it comes to hydroplane resistance. Regular wet traction is quite good. I didn't have huge expectations as these are the cheapest summer tires I could get for my 17's without buying some pacific rim no-names.

I am using them on a car with a 2.5L with a 6MT and LSD with around 175hp and 185 tq (not at the wheels), and they don't succumb to my car's torque steer like my winters do.

I would say they are better than the Pirelli P6's and Khumo's that often come on the newer Foci stock.

Hope this helps...
Bleeding Ford Blue again...

Messages In This Thread
List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - 02ztsian - 12-08-2006, 01:55 AM
RE: List Your Tires And Your Experiences With Them! - Drivesthebeast - 12-14-2014, 06:51 AM