Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Laptop
that machine will have no problem running vista with the integrated video (even on a slower, single core machine).

I've been using lenovo laptops for as long as lenovo has owned the thinkpad brand, and have owned several other brands including Dell, HP, and Toshiba.

And the lenovo's have turned out to be the best-built and most robust of the bunch.

I've also hooked up several friends and family members with lenovo lappy's including several high-end t-series laptops and a tablet PC. One t-series (t-61) wouldn't boot after a power spike caused by a faulty space heater -- but 5 minutes with lenovo support had the laptop back up and running (remove power cord, remove battery, wait 5 minutes, plug battery in, plug power in, boot).

And in the end, a couple of the laptops blew former gateway and Toshiba/HP owners away with the build quality of the laptops... I could even forward the emails.

So even though the lenovo PC's aren't the cheapest, I, and a few other folks can attest to their quality.

And yes, I do earn rewards if I refer enough equipment through my employee purchase program, but if you can get Lenovo through an employee purchase program (and you can, if you PM me), you bring the prices down to a reasonable level, and you get a decent laptop.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

Messages In This Thread
Laptop - CanadaSVT - 07-03-2009, 02:02 PM
Laptop - ZTWsquared - 07-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Laptop - mo_focus - 07-03-2009, 07:07 PM
Laptop - NOS2Go4Me - 07-03-2009, 08:52 PM
Laptop - CanadaSVT - 07-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Laptop - darkpuppet - 07-07-2009, 02:29 AM