Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else.
How-tos - deleted.

Bookmarks - deleted.

Fc.net stickers - coming off the car this week.

T-shirt - something of a waste, oh well.

How can I put this as simply as possible? F U C K YOU guys and your SPI is lesser than everything BS.

One minute you're nice because you think you're getting something (BBQ DVD. Oh yeah, deleted that too. Too bad, it was done) from me, and the next you're insulting:

Where I live

My living conditions

The engine of my car

And anything else that seems interesting to the other party at the time. This place really is a lost cause. Whoring posts is funny. Whoring that devolves into insulting other members' rides such that it detracts from the actual discussion in a thread is BS.

For the guys that have stuff on order:

Habmann - Oscar has your grille. I hope to get it off him after lunch and get the final price with shipping included to you this afternoon.

Dabigmandan - just waiting for things to dry up so I can spray the grille and then take it in tomorrow. I can't spray inside, it's too closed-in.

I'm sick and tired, and enough is enough. The duplicity here is shameful. It's decidedly not a car club - at least in a proper car club members are supportive of others regardless of what engine is in their f u cking car. You guys really amaze me some days, but then again I shouldn't be suprised. It's the way the world is becoming of late.

I'll leave a few on MSN, the rest are deleted / blocked. Nothing personal, just cutting things off.

Call me a waffler, call me indecisive, call me whatever you want but at the end of this week, it doesn't matter. Hell, ban / delete the account.

I'm done. Many will rejoice.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.

Messages In This Thread
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - NOS2Go4Me - 08-11-2005, 02:18 AM
C-ya. Keep The Arrogance For Someone Else. - 01-yellow-ZX3 - 08-11-2005, 03:14 AM