Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation
2001 ZTS,Feb 10 2005, 08:23 AM Wrote:You had to go mention bears............now natasha is scared again! :lol:

It will probably be too cold to swim first week of June or too cold for me anyway.

They sell fire wood near the gate and they frown on cutting trees, even fallen ones. You don't need to hang your food since there are cars to put it in and radio isn't needed as cars have radios too, or at least mine does.

The bigger the cooler the better! In fact I'l be bringing two, one for food and one for beerverages.

I'm going to probably pass on bikes since my kid is just getting started. There is a dedicated MB trail if I remeber right.

The new museum is VERY GOOD and worth seeing. I also plan to take a short hike or two on one of the many trails, the distance we can go is limited by my kid maybe one or two km. He's too small to walk too long and too big to carry now. There are trails of everylength and ability.
[right][snapback]84925[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha damn, right on all counts. Remember, I'm a guy that camps in the interior... If it doesn't take 1/2 an hour + by Canoe to get there, it's no fun :P There they give you guidelines on what trees to cut, and do not discourage you in any way from doing so. Same holds true for me and the radio, tho my car doesn't have shortwave whereas my rechargable does. Plus, it's nice listening to a quiet radio show on the CBC before you fall asleep.

The Mountain Bike trail is still there as of last year when I went up. I'm considering buying a bike rack for the back of the focus..
2000 Black ZX3
Blacked Out Head & Tail lights - APC Clear Turn Signals - 20% Tint All Round - K&N Filter - Cheap ass fogs that are brighter than my headlights - Clarion DXZ745MP - Jensen XA 4100 amp on Mobile Authority 200w 6x8's - Jensen 340w amp on a 12" Rockford Sub, custom enclosure - KYB GR2 Dampers - SHM Springs @ 1.5" - Brembo Cross Drilled Rotors w/ CVR Ceramic Pads - Silver Gauge Bezel - Focus Central 2-Piece Under Drive Pullies - 17 x 7 Rims by Fast Wheels mounted on 215/40/17's - Wings West W-Typ front lip - Coming Soon: Paint, Component Speakers (Spring 06)

Messages In This Thread
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - Raine - 02-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 06:10 AM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 10:29 AM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 11:43 AM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-20-2005, 02:28 PM
Camping Is A Go!: Make A Reservation - DD1 - 02-21-2005, 01:13 AM