Poll: Will you be attending the DaSilva Track day?
Yes for the road course!
Yes for the Drag Strip!
No I won't be able to get the time off
Maybe
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course)
(09-20-2012, 10:37 PM)Matt D Wrote: I want to give the Focus crew a heads up on our track rental day we are doing before the season is over. With the GTAMC members already on board for this event I wanted to spread the word as everyone is welcome.

Oct 17th

Drag Strip -$40 (All Day)
Road Course -$100 (All Day)
Drag Strip & Road Course -$120 (All Day)

I know alot of people still have that urge to get one more track day in before these long months hit us. Fast Et's will be present with the DA Levels dropping Big Grin Come on guys we need some Ford Compact's representing!

If you are in post in this thread. We will probably doing a Yorkdale meet up just off the hwy with a big convoy to the track. The pricing Should help the average road course junky Wink The Drap strip will have glue laid down and we will be going for nail hooking action.

Payment info
To confirm your spot on ither the Drag strip or road course list we need payment for your spot(s) in full please (credit card over the phone is fine or in person if your close). Should mother nature not choose to cooperate, event will move to a rain date which will be posted immediately.

We have to pay for the track up front meaning there will be no refunds.

Please be sure to give us your First & Last name along with your userboard name so we can better track progress.

Contact details

DaSilva Racing

905 837-7700

Mailing Address:
960 Brock Road Pickering ONL1W 2A

Although I'm more accustomed to tracks like Mosport or Calabogie this looks like it might be fun.

Is there a paddock area where I can park my trailer and change my rims and all that good stuff? And is there 94 close by?
2008 Fusion SEL MTX - DD1 * 2009 Fusion SEL - DD2 * 2007 Focus ZXW - R*I*P * 2004 Focus ZTW CD Silver - sold * 2004 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2003 Focus ZTW Black - sold * 2001 Focus ZTW Gold - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Black - sold * 2000 Focus SE Wagon (ZTW option) - Gold R*I*P

2003 Focus ZX5 infra-red Track Rat - R*I*P
2003 ZX5 CD Silver Track Rat - retired, but still in the driveway

New track rat: 2000 ZX3, Atlantic Blue * JRSC with lots more to come

* New Zetec crate motor - NFG - thanks Topspeed *

Messages In This Thread
RE: DaSilva Racing / GTAMC Fall Track Rental (TMP Drag/Road Course) - ZTWsquared - 09-22-2012, 08:28 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer time Drag Racing Mystake 6 3,458 04-12-2011, 03:11 PM
Last Post: Mystake
  Dasilva Racing Tiketz 14 5,089 05-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Last Post: ZX3_2NV
  Gtamc 9/11 Charity Road Rally GapBoyPCS 6 2,394 08-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Last Post: 2001 ZTS