Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So The Focus Is Paid Off..
So the car was paid off in full yesterday. Thank the gods! Feels nice not to be a slave to Ford Credit anymore! Now I just have to pay back the bank of Mom & Dad, but on the plus side, there is no interest, and don't have to have them calling for a late payment. Quite understanding since I'm not working and all that jazz.

So that was good!

Now the bad:
2 flat tires -- roofing nails in my passenger side tires. Roofers did a sloppy job cleaning up the mess they made down the street. No sign out front, but I'm going to talk to the neighbor and get the number of the company. I kept said "evidence" but who knows if I can get reimbursed for the patch/plug job I had done on them.

Broken bolt on the CAI... part that attaches to the frame. CAI was pretty much hanging from the rubber sleeve on the throttle body. YAY! Has 2 threaded ends and rubber bumper in the middle. Couldn't find anything resembling a replacement. Rigged something together for $5 at Parts Source.

NOW hopefully they send me a clean title, and not one with a lien still showing, or I have to get a letter from them and get a new title from the New York DMV.
The new: 2013 Tangerine Scream ST
The old: 2005 ZX4 - MBRP 2.25", Marcy Motorsport CAI. SCT Tuning, Eibach Pro-System
--
Team PITA

Messages In This Thread
So The Focus Is Paid Off.. - torradan - 07-18-2008, 11:35 PM
So The Focus Is Paid Off.. - Scorcher000 - 07-21-2008, 11:38 AM
So The Focus Is Paid Off.. - silvermist - 08-03-2008, 02:47 AM
So The Focus Is Paid Off.. - DD1 - 08-03-2008, 11:07 AM